You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I haven't beat all scenarios yet but it's better done than in OG Re2.

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
4 weeks ago#1
A&B scenarios in original was quite lacking. I didn’t notice much differences even back then. It’s better in this remake so far to me.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
4 weeks ago#2
shotgunheadshot posted...
A&B scenarios in original was quite lacking. I didn’t notice much differences even back then. It’s better in this remake so far to me.

Lmfao.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: spyder42

spyder42
4 weeks ago#3
This isnt really a debate or a "better to me" topic.

The OG RE2 B scenarios had far more differences from the A scenarios than they do in the remake. There is no arguing that. Capcom said from the beginning that it wouldnt be like the original game.

Your 'opinion' is objectively incorrect.
3lric from Bethesda.net
List of all my Fallout 4 Mods Here: http://bit.do/3lricsMods

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
4 weeks ago#4
WingZero0782 posted...

Lmfao.

X2

User Info: Danstars1

Danstars1
4 weeks ago#5
DominiqueT posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

Lmfao.

X2

X3

User Info: Crazy_Marv

Crazy_Marv
4 weeks ago#6
Danstars1 posted...
DominiqueT posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

Lmfao.

X2

X3

x4

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 weeks ago#7
Listen, I love the remake but the scenarios are nowhere near as good as the ones in the original. As a matter of fact the scenarios in the remake are just more of the same, where in the original they had big differences.

Also..

Crazy_Marv posted...
Danstars1 posted...
DominiqueT posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

Lmfao.

X2

X3

x4

X5
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: George Trevor

George Trevor
4 weeks ago#8

Well sadly, you're wrong, and here's why:

There was multiple stuff you could do in the original that actually affected the other scenario later.

In remake claire and leon don't interact with each other as much as in the original, leon even meets sherry at the very end of the game, i'm talking the last cutscene here.

And other stuff like "Mr.X", in remake all of a sudden he's just there. In the original you actually saw a cutscene where he came from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeJ10-gPW2M

The remake is a good game, and it's no surprise it's a good game because it's a clone of resident evil 2 with better graphics and new gameplay mechanics, but there is just some stuff missing that made the original a masterpiece.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Xeed-HP

Xeed-HP
4 weeks ago#9
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Crazy_Marv posted...
Danstars1 posted...
DominiqueT posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

Lmfao.

X2

X3

x4

X5

C-c-c Combo breaker!
The hunt for Yiazmat is Over. FFXII TZA platinumed.

User Info: markm316

markm316
4 weeks ago#10
Let's make it an even half dozen.

Syn_Vengeance posted...
Listen, I love the remake but the scenarios are nowhere near as good as the ones in the original. As a matter of fact the scenarios in the remake are just more of the same, where in the original they had big differences.

Also..

Crazy_Marv posted...
Danstars1 posted...
DominiqueT posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

Lmfao.

X2

X3

x4

X5

X6
If you have knowledge and you aren't using it to educate your fellow person, what are you using it for?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I haven't beat all scenarios yet but it's better done than in OG Re2.