You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. the ps1 98 skins actually look....good.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
4 weeks ago#41
MrMexican95 posted...
Degalon posted...
MrMexican95 posted...
19 year old girls tend to have a bit of face fat. Especially American girls. They based Claire off a real person not an anime character like in previous games

It doesn't matter if they "based claire off a real person". It doesn't look like Claire redfield.

Also, I work with girls with a similar face as CV/DC claire. Hate to break it to you but being pretty is not unrealistic.

I'm literally glancing up at my co worker who has that kinda pretty face(I'm on break lol). Apparently she's an anime character to you?

If she's not in her late teens or early twenties it's irrelevant. The point I was making is Claire's a 19 year old teenager and they do usually have a bit of young fat on their face, it's natural.

"young fat" is what's irrelevant here. Re2make claire is even skinnier than canon claire, the issue is she has polar opposite facial structure.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: Impatiently

Impatiently
4 weeks ago#42
Tbh Claire has a different face in every single game so at this point, what does Claire Redfield even actually look like?

At least Leon looks the same, aside from the random inclusion of a butt-chin this time around.
Impatiently posted...
Tbh Claire has a different face in every single game so at this point, what does Claire Redfield even actually look like?

RE2, CV, and Darkside were pretty consistent in style. Obviously the PS1 game was blockier, but it was pretty obvious that CV is close to what they were going for. Revelations 2 changed it, as did the movie, but even then, you have to admit they're more similar in facial structure than the new one.

(I still like the new one, unless she's smiling)
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

Degalon
4 weeks ago#44
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
Impatiently posted...

RE2, CV, and Darkside were pretty consistent in style. Obviously the PS1 game was blockier, but it was pretty obvious that CV is close to what they were going for. Revelations 2 changed it, as did the movie, but even then, you have to admit they're more similar in facial structure than the new one.

(I still like the new one, unless she's smiling)

This.

Basically, Claire has always had a narrow, triangle shaped face with a large nose, and narrow eyes, whereas RE2make clare has a wide, round face with a small button nose with huge bug eyes.

User Info: RoyalsDK

RoyalsDK
4 weeks ago#45
It’s pretty funny how Capcom got the black T-Shirt right with the 98 Blocky Claire....but screwed up the black shirt in the REmake.
"lets be honest.. Vin has kind of made The Rock the star he is. Rock was pretty much a nobody in hollywood until the fast and furious"- JamesOwnzMaz
RoyalsDK posted...
It’s pretty funny how Capcom got the black T-Shirt right with the 98 Blocky Claire....but screwed up the black shirt in the REmake.

They added a cleavage window. that's the kind of inconsistency I could really bury my face in.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

Degalon
4 weeks ago#47
RoyalsDK posted...

They added a cleavage window. that's the kind of inconsistency I could really bury my face in.

They added a skin window. RE2make claire doesn't HAVE any cleavage. She's borderline flat. the Noire outfit is more fanservicey because of the see through white shirt and black bra being more flattering, but the "Classic" outfit? not so much.

I could understand if she had a bigger chest like her more athletic original version, sure, fanservice, but she's a twig in the Re2make so no black shirt just looks stupid.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
4 weeks ago#48
Degalon posted...
RoyalsDK posted...

They added a skin window. RE2make claire doesn't HAVE any cleavage. She's borderline flat. the Noire outfit is more fanservicey because of the see through white shirt and black bra being more flattering, but the "Classic" outfit? not so much.

I could understand if she had a bigger chest like her more athletic original version, sure, fanservice, but she's a twig in the Re2make so no black shirt just looks stupid.

the modders have that covered. she has a nice rack in a most of her mods.

User Info: RoyalsDK

RoyalsDK
4 weeks ago#49
Degalon posted...
RoyalsDK posted...

I remember my pervy 13-14 year old self back in the day on the PS1 version. It was around 2001 when the internet was hard to come by as dial up etc...

I thought Claire would take her alternate jacket off and give it to Sherry. I literally played the game with that awful blue cowgirl looking outfit on until the Lab scene. I thougt I would get to play the rest of the game with her red spagetti strap thing.
"lets be honest.. Vin has kind of made The Rock the star he is. Rock was pretty much a nobody in hollywood until the fast and furious"- JamesOwnzMaz

User Info: Trespasser2003

Trespasser2003
3 weeks ago#50
Degalon posted...
Trespasser2003 posted...
Suspiria posted...
BeatForYourSeat posted...
BlackNine34435 posted...
Noctisffxv posted...
Claire looks awesome in this game.

No, she doesn't. She still looks nothing like Claire.

Actually, she looks exactly like Claire, as that’s who she is. Now, if you said she looks absolutely nothing like Leon, you’d be correct.

No, she explicitly does not look like Claire. She looks like a random girl cosplaying as Claire. Completely different facial structure and body type.

How can she not look like Claire when SHE LITERALLY IS CLAIRE. Were you this grumpy when her DC counterpart’s face had more than nine polygons? Saying she doesn’t look like Claire is like saying dumbledore after the second movie doesn’t look like dumbledore because he’s not played by the same actor.
Itchy itchy. scott came. ugly face so killed him. Tasty. 4// itchy. tasty.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. the ps1 98 skins actually look....good.