You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Paid cheat code. You gotta be kidding me.

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
4 days ago#1
Just when you think Capcom are making a come back with RE7, RE2 and Monster Hunter and then you get this.

And this is sneaky. Wait till they have all the 9s and 10s and now they slip this in.

5 dollars. Even a s***ty re-colour costume would be more debatable but this is just like flicking a switch. No new content. Its just a cheat code.
GG Riot - http://i.imgur.com/PinGPhR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 days ago#2
capitalism baby, you can chose to beat it yourself like older times, and let people buy them, doesn't matter you either playing the game, no rewards in real life for wasting your time on a videogame.
-"We thought it was over. We thought we had survived the horror. But we were wrong. Once again, we found ourselves fighting for our lives".

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
4 days ago#3
ManuMIAS posted...
capitalism baby, you can chose to beat it yourself like older times, and let people buy them, doesn't matter you either playing the game, no rewards in real life for wasting your time on a videogame.

This
ManuMIAS posted...

How young are you older times I could just buy a gameshark and have everything for every game ever.... Or even older then that a game genie..... And why even look at is as a cheat code if anything its an official released mod that pc gamers could make for free.....

f***ING KNEELERS I SWEAR
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
4 days ago#5
Or capcom can put in a little effort and give us proper DLC. And give people easier ways to unlock the infinite weapons.

Like completing the game x amount of times so that those who are good at the game can get it early. Those who arent so good or the disabled people can maybe complete the game say 8 times, casually in their own time to get the unlockables.

I already have 100% in the game and all unlockables. I just feel bad for those who are unable to speed run and have to be forced to pay so they can experience everything in the game.
GG Riot - http://i.imgur.com/PinGPhR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png
Cobra1010 posted...
Or capcom can put in a little effort and give us proper DLC. And give people easier ways to unlock the infinite weapons.

Like completing the game x amount of times so that those who are good at the game can get it early. Those who arent so good or the disabled people can maybe complete the game say 8 times, casually in their own time to get the unlockables.

I already have 100% in the game and all unlockables. I just feel bad for those who are unable to speed run and have to be forced to pay so they can experience everything in the game.

At least its an option now for them before they were just s*** out of luck
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: Kapal

Kapal
4 days ago#7
I bought it and it feels gooooood

User Info: rasendori85

rasendori85
4 days ago#8
Cool. There's not already a million topics on this or anything.

User Info: Fou Lu

Fou Lu
4 days ago#9
They did it with Dead Rising, so shut up and stop complaining.
I smolder with generic rage.

User Info: HairyThotter

HairyThotter
4 days ago#10
Haha isnt this kinda like paying for a movie, but then also having the option to pay an extra $5 so you can skip the entire thing and be presented with a summary of the movie that just tells you what happens?

"Don't want to waste your time watching? Pay this extra fee and skip it!"
"With cheese in either hand, anything is possible"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Paid cheat code. You gotta be kidding me.