• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Would you like to see Mr X do more unique moves?

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#1
I'm not talking about Zangief spinning piledrivers or anything. But maybe just a few new unique attacks?

Like say if he grabbed you, he could laugh before slamming your face into the wall. Or if he would try to pull your head apart by your ears.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Draug

Draug
1 month ago#2
I want to see him fondle Leon... Grabbing his package while making kissing sounds! I'm sure he has a lot of love to give!
"It's Forest!? Oh...my...COD!!"

User Info: Jupiters

Jupiters
1 month ago#3
I miss one of the original moves, the double axe punch.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#4
Draug posted...
I want to see him fondle Leon... Grabbing his package while making kissing sounds! I'm sure he has a lot of love to give!

No one has said this for a woman, so why do you say it here
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Draug

Draug
1 month ago#5
Sega9599 posted...
Draug posted...

No one has said this for a woman, so why do you say it here

What?
"It's Forest!? Oh...my...COD!!"

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
1 month ago#6
He should suplex you, wait outside the saferoom door and roundhouse kick you back in. And when you're in the main hall he should wait at the top of the balcony and dropkick you.

Bonus: If he suplex's Leon, Leon will have some dialogue like "Good move, I ought to learn how to do that myself".
Shoot first, think never.
FC: 3669-3715-9081

User Info: ninjaa1

ninjaa1
1 month ago#7
You had me at Zangief spinning piledrivers, maybe some bicycle kicks

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#8
Yeap im all for Zangief piledrivers haha!

No really he's not very good they should have made him less predictable and having more attacks etc available would probably help
J-Pop

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 month ago#9
I would like more mechanics involving him in general, after your first playthrough he's really easy to deal with. Too easy.

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#10
There should be like a mini game... Switches to fixed camera and you can't just run away and you have like 2 minutes to knock him out, otherwise game over / back to last save lol
J-Pop
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Would you like to see Mr X do more unique moves?
  • Topic Archived