• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. There should be no "safe" room in this game

User Info: Jupiters

Jupiters
3 months ago#1
It's broken and dumb that X and zombies don't follow you through save rooms, X goes away searching you elsewhere even if he sees the player enter the room, zombies spawn somewhere else. Players abusing this awful mechanic should be punished someway, it's like cheating. Also was not "realism" that capcom was chasin'? That has nothing to do with realism. Let them chase you everywhere in hardcore games and leave standard as it is now.

User Info: MGO_Tidus

MGO_Tidus
3 months ago#2
k.
FF Record Keeper RW: XAai - Sora - AASB
FF14: Leviathan - Xeno Cross - PSN: TidusTheGame

Jupiters
3 months ago#3
MGO_Tidus posted...
k.

Gee

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
3 months ago#4
They wouldn’t be called safe rooms if they weren’t safe, they are also a staple of the series. You don’t like it then play something else.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

Jupiters
3 months ago#5
It's hand holding imo, awful, i like this game and i've been playing it since day one, and i will also enjoy future playthroughs, it's just to discuss about it.

User Info: doowop

doowop
3 months ago#6
what does jupiters lightning sound like?
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
3 months ago#7
Jupiters posted...
It's hand holding imo, awful, i like this game and i've been playing it since day one, and i will also enjoy future playthroughs, it's just to discuss about it.

No it’s not, it’s a place to save your game and gather your resources. It’s been a thing with RE for 23 years, how come it’s only a problem now?
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: Mehran456

Mehran456
3 months ago#8
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Jupiters posted...

No it’s not, it’s a place to save your game and gather your resources. It’s been a thing with RE for 23 years, how come it’s only a problem now?

I'm guessing that TC is either new to the series or is just trolling

Probably the latter
This is my signature
Do you like it?

User Info: xxdark91xx

xxdark91xx
3 months ago#9
Realism would be a virus that spreads across cities and states and countries like they did in 5 and 6 but that would be too realistic so that's considered bad. But let's complain about safe rooms right?
Is their really no pleasing this fanbase or is it just the toxic minority is screaming the loudest?
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?-Jaden Smith,Master Philosopher

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
3 months ago#10
TC, if you had just said "HC difficulty should mean even safe rooms are not safe" this would be an interesting topic.

Instead we have this.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. There should be no "safe" room in this game
  • Topic Archived