• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. DLC to unlock everything? Cool how about a dlc for a mini map?

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#11
antoinejones posted...
How do you navigate a grocery store youve been too more than once?

GPS Map on my phone!
J-Pop

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#12
Evil77 posted...
They’re even going to add directions signs within each room for those who get lost walking straight.

Lmao this would be cool. Also traffic lights if your path leads to Mr X!
J-Pop

User Info: Jimbeamjunior

Jimbeamjunior
1 month ago#13
I heard theres gonna be a dlc where mr x meets you outside the rpd at the start, picks you up gently in his arms, carries you to the emergency escape train and then goes and sets off the self destruct for you while battling birkin while you escape the lab
Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
History will be kind to me for i intend to write it

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
1 month ago#14
they should add a voice over option that tells you where to go and tells you how to solve all the puzzles and what enemies are ahead of you

and if you ask it just plays the game for you
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg

User Info: AviaraBlue

AviaraBlue
1 month ago#15
The dlc I was promised was that the virus was never spread and I ended with a daily police life simulator similar to the Persona games.
PSN - AzureNyx.

User Info: antoinejones

antoinejones
1 month ago#16
darkula666 posted...
antoinejones posted...
How do you navigate a grocery store youve been too more than once?Or a mall?

I don't think you know how many people use their phone for everything!!

google maps he uses

How does your phone show you how to navigate a grocery store or mall? Your phone shows you how to GET to those places, but I'm talking about knowing where to go once you're INSIDE. You know kinda like figuring out how to navigate a police station...
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#17
Raiden243 posted...
Trying to beat this game but can't memorize every room.

How about a DLC for a mini map? For someone trying to enjoy the game and not staring at a map like 60% of the game

Ignore the idiots here TC, they're only gonna sigh and say "kidz these days"...

Would a minimap ruin the game? Not really as we already have prompts and such. Didn't dead space have minimap?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
1 month ago#18
Sega9599 posted...
Raiden243 posted...
Trying to beat this game but can't memorize every room.

How about a DLC for a mini map? For someone trying to enjoy the game and not staring at a map like 60% of the game

Ignore the idiots here TC, they're only gonna sigh and say "kidz these days"...

Would a minimap ruin the game? Not really as we already have prompts and such. Didn't dead space have minimap?

No but it had a waypoint marker

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
1 month ago#19
They should sell a DLC of that thing Isaac uses in Dead Space that literally draws a line to his next objective.
Shoot first, think never.
FC: 3669-3715-9081

User Info: TheMbadi

TheMbadi
1 month ago#20
I don't see how a mini map would be all that helpful.
Okay, it might save you the occasional trip to the map screen, but then again, it's still just a MINI map. You can't fit the entire police station (for example) on such a map, so you would still have to go to the map screen every so often. And from what I remember, the map can be brought up quite fast. It's not like RE1, where you had to bring up the pause menu and open the map from there.
(Was there a quick way to bring up the map in the original RE2? I really don't remember, because I know the first three games inside out and thus never even have to use a map.)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. DLC to unlock everything? Cool how about a dlc for a mini map?
  • Topic Archived