• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Leon 1st run/Claire second run is my headcanon for this game.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#1
Yeah I’m reversing it from the original but it makes more sense to me in this game.

1. Leon gets the street section in 1st run plus Kendo exclusively. Claire doesn’t get a street section at the start of 2nd run but makes up for it with the run to the orphanage and all the OG Street throwbacks on they way.

2. Claire protecting sherry and interacting more with Annette the Leon does, it only feels right that she fights all forms of Birkin. Leon atleast still gets his Super Tyrant fight no matter what.

3. I feel like it makes more sense for Claire to “finish off” Birkin (G-5) since she has been protecting Sherry from Birkin the whole time.

4. It makes more sense to me for Leon to meet Elliot and Marvin, in this game it just seems to make more sense to me.

5. It overall feels the best to me despite the glaring problems with the story.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: Kalderus

Kalderus
1 month ago#2
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Yeah I’m reversing it from the original but it makes more sense to me in this game.

1. Leon gets the street section in 1st run plus Kendo exclusively. Claire doesn’t get a street section at the start of 2nd run but makes up for it with the run to the orphanage and all the OG Street throwbacks on they way.

2. Claire protecting sherry and interacting more with Annette the Leon does, it only feels right that she fights all forms of Birkin. Leon atleast still gets his Super Tyrant fight no matter what.

3. I feel like it makes more sense for Claire to “finish off” Birkin (G-5) since she has been protecting Sherry from Birkin the whole time.

4. It makes more sense to me for Leon to meet Elliot and Marvin, in this game it just seems to make more sense to me.

5. It overall feels the best to me despite the glaring problems with the story.

3. - Claire has been protecting Sherry the whole time so wouldn't she be more inclined to stay in the main train car with Sherry, rather than leave her alone with some guy she just met that night and only ran into twice (apart from some notes and a security cam)?

4. - For Elliot, yes, it sort of makes more sense, but for Marvin I feel it could go either way. Leon gets to meet one of his superiors and gets ordered to leave him by the Lt., but Claire gets to hear about her brother's "vacation" from an actual person.

Also Chris would surely have talked about his sister at some point to other members of the force, so she wasn't a complete stranger.
You just cost me six thousand dollars. -Richard Roma
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Leon 1st run/Claire second run is my headcanon for this game.
  • Topic Archived