• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is 30 minutes good for reaching the first birkin fight?

User Info: minase

minase
1 month ago#21
if this is Hardcore Route A and you aim for S+.... IMHO try to as close as 20-25 minutes mark

30 minutes is.... do able, but you have to be very good at boss battles and try not to kill those G blob bastards in sewer, just run and run and run

User Info: ResidentGear31

ResidentGear31
1 month ago#22
I saved immediately after killing g1 and was at 34 minutes and finished at 2:12.

You have plenty of time.

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#23
Ksupreme90 posted...
If you want a comfortable run it should be around 20. Man I hope you haul ass in the sewers cuz you’re cutting it close

Nah, must be a different game, 30 is totally ok for G1 / route A...
J-Pop

User Info: KANE_79

KANE_79
1 month ago#24
Saying you need to be at G1 in 20 minutes always sounds like indirect bragging to me.
Watch Out for Fireballs! A retro and non-current games podcast.
http://www.watchoutforfireballs.com

User Info: deblas66

deblas66
1 month ago#25
KANE_79 posted...
Saying you need to be at G1 in 20 minutes always sounds like indirect bragging to me.

Agreed. On Claire, I beat G1 at 35ish minutes and hit S+ without any trouble. On Leon, I got to the Break room after G1 and some of the parking garage at 45 minutes and also had no trouble hitting S+.

The only reason the sewers or the lab should take any significant amount of time is if you are fighting lickers or the G Adults. And if you're good enough to get to G1 in the 30 minute range, you should be good enough to walk past all lickers and run past all G Adults.

User Info: phatpawl

phatpawl
1 month ago#26
KANE_79 posted...
phatpawl posted...
1:30 at the monitor room before G2 is still totally doable. At that pace, I ended up with a time of ~2:20.

I should have made it clear that I meant 1:10 for your first arrival, which would put you around 1:30 before the G2 fight.

Oh, ok. That makes sense.
"in the instruction booklet, jin is 19 and jun is 22. is this a typo, or is kazuya a sick bastard that likes 3 year olds?"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is 30 minutes good for reaching the first birkin fight?
  • Topic Archived