• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Why are there no zombie cats in the series?

User Info: osiris605

osiris605
1 month ago#31
FoxyAreku posted...
There are. Play Outbreak File 2.

Also has a zombie elephant. It's ridiculous and awesome.

sezra posted...
the real question is why arent there more zombie rats? if cut scenes are considered cannon, rats are responsible for the out break as they ate the g-virus from the vials dropped in the sewers.

taking into account how fast rats breed combined with the rapid evolution of the g-virus, rat monsters should be the most common enemies you encounter

After playing Parasite Eve, I'm okay with no zombie rats.

That game was the first thing that came to mind when I read about zombie rats. Glad to see fellow PE fans still lurking around. I'm loving the answers here.

User Info: tenpowers

tenpowers
1 month ago#32
I still like to know why Dobermans the only dogs to be infected.
PSN: VileGlory

User Info: sezra

sezra
1 month ago#33
osiris605 posted...
FoxyAreku posted...

sezra posted...
the real question is why arent there more zombie rats? if cut scenes are considered cannon, rats are responsible for the out break as they ate the g-virus from the vials dropped in the sewers.

taking into account how fast rats breed combined with the rapid evolution of the g-virus, rat monsters should be the most common enemies you encounter

That game was the first thing that came to mind when I read about zombie rats. Glad to see fellow PE fans still lurking around. I'm loving the answers here.

i never had the chance to play PE1 but PE2 is in my top 3 favourite games. Just imagine PE2 remade with the RE engine!

User Info: drumurai

drumurai
1 month ago#34
Plant42 posted...
They’d probably just sleep most of the time and otherwise beg humans to get them food.

You serious? Cats don't beg. They do stuffs to make you budge.
"...did you know that CD's really don't last past 10-15 years?" -Thanatos2k
"How am I doing? Is facebook down or something?" - 6re95o1idu5

User Info: Zergrush80

Zergrush80
1 month ago#35
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
Too smart to get infected.

Topic should have ended with this.......
For the Swarm!!!!!

User Info: osiris605

osiris605
1 month ago#36
sezra posted...
osiris605 posted...
FoxyAreku posted...

sezra posted...

i never had the chance to play PE1 but PE2 is in my top 3 favourite games. Just imagine PE2 remade with the RE engine!

I tried PE2 and watched a friend play it as well. In my opinion, 2 is nowhere near as good as 1. The cats were a bit underwhelming though. So I'm kind of glad that there are none in resident evil.

User Info: The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy
1 month ago#37
Cerberus mutated from guard dogs.

Guard cats aren't really a thing.

You'd more likely see some infected lab animals, like rabbits, monkeys (okay I guess those are in 0), little white mice, etc.
je suis chuckyhacks
2/29/08 - neber forget

User Info: ravenscourge

ravenscourge
1 month ago#38
If there were zombie cats there would be no sequels, as everything would be dead.
PSN - ravenscourge DD PS4 Pawn - Celestina

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#39
Syn_Vengeance posted...
sezra posted...

Rats drank the T-virus not the G-virus, T turns things into zombies. The rats ate the virus and then got swept into Raccoons water supply which is how the virus spread.

How on earth do rats getting infected somehow affect the water supply?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Brasen

Brasen
1 month ago#40
Well I want to face-off against a zombie-mutated armored tiger!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Why are there no zombie cats in the series?
  • Topic Archived