• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ice-man

ice-man
1 month ago#31
i immensely enjoyed re5 than re3 tbh.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#32
Sega9599 posted...
Scryed posted...
This is thread for purist to ride each other, nothing more.

Of course it is.

Vocally, people here hate Resi 4-6.

Personally, I think Resident Evil 5 is a better game than RE3. The atmosphere is great in RE5, but I will admit that the files and horror atmosphere of 3, in terms of story at least, does more for me.

RE3 has a pretty dumb final boss, but 5 just has a ridiculous one.

RE 5.....probably has a better soundtrack than 3.

RE 5 has much better gameplay. If RE 3 had the mechanics and graphics of RE 5 then.....

I give this battle to.....eh a draw. Possibly 5 gets the edge for gameplay and co-op, and antagonists, Irving, Masked Woman and Wesker on one side, all RE3 has is nemesis which is good, but he's really the only main bad guy in the game

yep re5 was great just not really horror tho i dont really consider any of the re games scary. Then again after playing silent hill re seems like childs play.

User Info: Lexmark1989

Lexmark1989
1 month ago#33
I like them both, funny story is I played resident evil 5 with a boyfriend and girlfriend lol. So its something of a special game to me. RE6 just shouldn't exist!!
Look In my Eyes! What do ya see!!
Pokemon Y FC Robin 0920-0595-5864

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
1 month ago#34
Damn re3 is killing it lol
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#35
Fire_Emblem_ posted...
Damn re3 is killing it lol

i would on this site
  • Topic Archived