• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RoyalsDK

RoyalsDK
1 month ago#21
Fire_Emblem_ posted...
BIack_Dynamite posted...
RE3 is s***

Lol damn. Didn't know you disliked it.

I think he meant “RE3 is the s***.”

Kinda like when a guy says “it’s been a minute.” Which really means “it’s been a long time.”

Or

“Yeah, she bad...” which really means “Yes, she’s attractive.”
"lets be honest.. Vin has kind of made The Rock the star he is. Rock was pretty much a nobody in hollywood until the fast and furious"- JamesOwnzMaz

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
1 month ago#22
RoyalsDK posted...
Fire_Emblem_ posted...
BIack_Dynamite posted...
RE3 is s***

Lol damn. Didn't know you disliked it.

I think he meant “RE3 is the s***.”

Kinda like when a guy says “it’s been a minute.” Which really means “it’s been a long time.”

Or

“Yeah, she bad...” which really means “Yes, she’s attractive.”

I always hated how people change the meaning of words.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#23
RE5 easily.

1. I liked the campaign more.
2. The DLCs were great.
3. Has my favorite version of Mercenaries
4. Tons of unlockables

Yes we all know at this point that RE5 wasn’t a horror game and I honestly don’t care. It’s still a really good action game and coop makes it that much better. With that said I love RE3 as well but I just had a better time and put in way more time with RE5.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: Kindler

Kindler
1 month ago#24
Nemesis is/was my favorite in the series, until REmake 2 came, and now I'm not sure.

User Info: DerektheWilder

DerektheWilder
1 month ago#25
The Lost in Nightmares DLC for RE5 is how the entire game should have been. As it is, RE5 is too terrible as a single player game. If you're forced to play co-op to have a decent experience it loses major points.
PSN: DerekWilder

Fire_Emblem_
1 month ago#26
Kindler posted...
Nemesis is/was my favorite in the series, until REmake 2 came, and now I'm not sure.

So you like Remake 2 then huh.

You obviously voted 3 here though.
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
1 month ago#27
This is thread for purist to ride each other, nothing more.

User Info: Kindler

Kindler
1 month ago#28
Fire_Emblem_ posted...
Kindler posted...

So you like Remake 2 then huh.

You obviously voted 3 here though.

Yes to both.

Fire_Emblem_
1 month ago#29
Scryed posted...

No, only to see which game is more popular here.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#30
Scryed posted...

Of course it is.

Vocally, people here hate Resi 4-6.

Personally, I think Resident Evil 5 is a better game than RE3. The atmosphere is great in RE5, but I will admit that the files and horror atmosphere of 3, in terms of story at least, does more for me.

RE3 has a pretty dumb final boss, but 5 just has a ridiculous one.

RE 5.....probably has a better soundtrack than 3.

RE 5 has much better gameplay. If RE 3 had the mechanics and graphics of RE 5 then.....

I give this battle to.....eh a draw. Possibly 5 gets the edge for gameplay and co-op, and antagonists, Irving, Masked Woman and Wesker on one side, all RE3 has is nemesis which is good, but he's really the only main bad guy in the game
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
  • Topic Archived