• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Tips for No Way Out?

User Info: Magnetronous

Magnetronous
4 weeks ago#1
I want to finish this scenario to get the trophy. I can kill as many as 30 zombies, but then it gets crazy. What should I do?
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1134-7978-7897
Sony PlayStation Network (PSN) ID: Magne-TR-onous

User Info: Sari

Sari
4 weeks ago#2
I think you are supposed to avoid fights when possible. Objective is to get to rendezvous point.
So shoot a zombie in face and run past when possible. Use explosive zombies to clear rooms.

Magnetronous
4 weeks ago#3
It's the mission where you're locked up inside the gas station. You have to kill 100 zombies to be considered victorious. So...

User Info: Sari

Sari
4 weeks ago#4
Magnetronous posted...
It's the mission where you're locked up inside the gas station. You have to kill 100 zombies to be considered victorious. So...

Oh idk then sorry

Magnetronous
4 weeks ago#5
No worries.

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
4 weeks ago#6
Git Gud! (someone was bound ot say it, so i'm getting it out of the way :P) Seriously though, it's pretty subjective. What works for some people, may not work for others. All i can say is use the zombies packing explosives to your advantage. Kneecap the carrier, then let some gather close to it and blast it.

User Info: rasendori85

rasendori85
4 weeks ago#7
I'm still working on it. Got up to 90 recently, but here are some things that helped me:

1. Make blast zombies drop the tank and save them for taking out groups and pale heads.

2. Save your herbs for rgb combos. Heal when in danger. When you have poison resistance don't hesitate against poison zombies. Just take them down fast.

3. Use the spark shot on armored zombies.

4. Try you best to organize zombies into clusters, so you have room to run around.

User Info: Forbidden_Shani

Forbidden_Shani
4 weeks ago#8
1. Might be worth to take a hit and get early access to backpack contents or force the explosive tank to drop. Especially true when going for cat ears

2. Don’t ever get poisoned without a blue herb.

3. Retrieve your knife everytime you used it defensively.

User Info: TrevorBlack79

TrevorBlack79
4 weeks ago#9
Magnetronous posted...
What should I do?

Get lucky. Seriously, it's 80-90% luck.

Forbidden_Shani posted...
Retrieve your knife everytime you used it defensively.

You only get the knife in training mode.
"a minority is someone who you can tell off the bat they are black/hispanic/colored. LGBT isn't a minority" - Blakkheim1

User Info: friendlyspider

friendlyspider
4 weeks ago#10
you need to get to 85 zombies; kill 2 pale heads & 1 armor zombie from the backdoor then you need some flamethrower ammo (80 or so) to blow 2 gas tanks: side door first then front door.

use the handgun exclusively for the first 11 zombies; you'll get 1 gas tank at zombie 10, try to save that for later. I recommend positioning closer to back door for now.

then get the spark shot. use that for a bit & get the shotgun as well until zombie 20 (or even better use handgun if you're still under 60 bullets).

zombie 21-24 all come out from back door & they're all poison, use whatever you wish (gas tank or handgun if possible). I don't recall if another gas tank comes out before zombie 31; if so, try to use it to get to zombie 31 or position in corner opposite the back door.

zombie 31-35 pop from the front door (gas tank in this group); try to get the 3 zombies from the back to come closer to the front. you should be able to get up to 38 kills with this gas tank; then 2 zombies left to get to 40 with I think 1 zombie being another gas tank.

you get the idea. between 40-85 you might burn a couple rockets & that's fine; do what you need to do to get to 85 with enough ammo & flamethrower for the 2 pale heads & armor guy in the back door. at 88 it's just flamethrower to side & front doors to blow the gas tanks to get to 96. then get the spark shot from the front & you're golden.

watching a few of the videos on YouTube will definitely help better than this wall of text tho.

the most important thing is to keep trying & learning from your prior attempts; don't be discouraged. I didn't think I would be able to do any of the tough stuff (Hardcore S+, 4th/Tofu Survivor, Ghost Survivors) but I've managed to unlock everything although technically I have an easy trophy left for platinum (young escapee). I want to plat another game before this one.
DD:DA Pawn = Elvira; PSN = friendlyspider
"talking?! during horsehead bookends?!?"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Tips for No Way Out?
  • Topic Archived