• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I think there's more DLC coming since Chris model was found

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
3 weeks ago#31
Anitathequeen posted...
that it's not leftover from 7 like was stated

Yeah...no one said that either.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
3 weeks ago#32
riddlebox89 posted...
Anitathequeen posted...
that it's not leftover from 7 like was stated

Yeah...no one said that either.

Yeah...yeah they did.

User Info: djepic112

djepic112
3 weeks ago#33
I assume he was just a left over asset from development and testing.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
3 weeks ago#34
Anitathequeen posted...
edward18 posted...
If it's Chris' 7 model that likely is just leftover from the previous game's data is all.

that's not how games work lol

That’s actually quite often EXACTLY how games work.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
3 weeks ago#35
I just hope the DLC we get is more interesting and substantial than lame Ghost Survivors. If there is DLC still even.

I'd rather pay for good DLC that actually keeps my interest invested in a game.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
3 weeks ago#36
Anitathequeen posted...
edward18 posted...
If it's Chris' 7 model that likely is just leftover from the previous game's data is all.

that's not how games work lol

That's kind of how games work (lol)
Currently playing : SG / ZH
J-Pop
(message deleted)

User Info: Fiz57

Fiz57
3 weeks ago#38
Maybe we going to have a comedy Chris rescue his sister dlc?

He has the ability to punch Mr. X to the moon with his muscle power, stare G William that the G run away and hunt Leon replacing Mr. X except he arm with an assault rifle since he thinking Leon is flirting his sister?

Just kidding. Yeah, wouldn't suprise they copy and paste some data that Chris model was also copy. Unless they made a RE2 Battle mode which if not mistaken has a Chris in maybe dual shock ps1 RE2 ver.
Cardboard boxes are amazing. You could use it to sneak around. Drop on someone to stun them. Heck if you aren't satisfy with ramming, try a tank through co-op.

User Info: Kenneth_Writer

Kenneth_Writer
3 weeks ago#39
Fiz57 posted...

He has the ability to punch Mr. X to the moon with his muscle power, stare G William that the G run away and hunt Leon replacing Mr. X except he arm with an assault rifle since he thinking Leon is flirting his sister?

Just kidding. Yeah, wouldn't suprise they copy and paste some data that Chris model was also copy. Unless they made a RE2 Battle mode which if not mistaken has a Chris in maybe dual shock ps1 RE2 ver.

Awwww. I was hoping you'd go full blown battle tendency and say that Mr X became the ultimate life form, and Chris had to punch him into space to defeat him.
So you want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom... And you're telling me you're completely sane?

User Info: Fiz57

Fiz57
3 weeks ago#40
Kenneth_Writer posted...
Fiz57 posted...

Awwww. I was hoping you'd go full blown battle tendency and say that Mr X became the ultimate life form, and Chris had to punch him into space to defeat him.

I was hoping he has that as an ultimate move in a Marvel vs Capcom game.
Cardboard boxes are amazing. You could use it to sneak around. Drop on someone to stun them. Heck if you aren't satisfy with ramming, try a tank through co-op.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I think there's more DLC coming since Chris model was found
  • Topic Archived