• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Well, i'm basically done with this game

User Info: solarboy52

solarboy52
4 weeks ago#1
I've platinumed it and completed all the challenges (except the ghost survivor stuff) and now i'm just done with it. Replayability started dropping around playthrough 5 and now after playthrough 10 the charm is gone. Kinda disappointing really
I'm not insane, I've just traveled so deep into insanity, that I came out on the other side into sanity

User Info: TCrinaleT

TCrinaleT
4 weeks ago#2
Why no ghost survivors?
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1356769

solarboy52
4 weeks ago#3
I beat them all once, just not interested enough to complete them
I'm not insane, I've just traveled so deep into insanity, that I came out on the other side into sanity

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 weeks ago#4
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JM4-g_z43a8/maxresdefault.jpg
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: M4SK2F4CE

M4SK2F4CE
4 weeks ago#5
solarboy52 posted...
I've platinumed it and completed all the challenges (except the ghost survivor stuff) and now i'm just done with it. Replayability started dropping around playthrough 5 and now after playthrough 10 the charm is gone. Kinda disappointing really

Beats the game 10 times
Kinda disappointing

Dont let the door hit you
FC: 3952-8375-5933

User Info: TCrinaleT

TCrinaleT
4 weeks ago#6
Done S+ under hardcore difficulty in at least A scenarios? went for the Gunslinger challenge in no way out? Completed all Tofus?
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1356769

solarboy52
4 weeks ago#7
M4SK2F4CE posted...
solarboy52 posted...

Beats the game 10 times
Kinda disappointing

10 would be good if the playthroughs didn't get so short. Hell the first deadspace game was significantly longer and got at least 10 playthroughs out of me. First few playthroughs were decent, but then after there was no challenge. It was a little tricky to S+ hardcore, but after a few restarts to get to g1 at a decent time the rest was fairly easy. Didn't have to reload any saves after g1 and finished with a time 2 hrs 19 min

TCrinaleT posted...
Done S+ under hardcore difficulty in at least A scenarios? went for the Gunslinger challenge in no way out? Completed all Tofus?

Did all 5 tofus (konjac was the easiest by far), got S+ hardcore on both leon and claire (gattling gun wasn't worth it, leon was easier to S+ and the rocket launcher is much better) not interested enough in ghost survivors to compete all the challenges

User Info: TimeForAction

TimeForAction
4 weeks ago#8
I’m not messing with any of the DLC but game wise I only have to S+ both hardcore scenarios. Done all the other records

User Info: M4SK2F4CE

M4SK2F4CE
4 weeks ago#9
solarboy52 posted...
M4SK2F4CE posted...
solarboy52 posted...

Beats the game 10 times
Kinda disappointing

10 would be good if the playthroughs didn't get so short. Hell the first deadspace game was significantly longer and got at least 10 playthroughs out of me. First few playthroughs were decent, but then after there was no challenge. It was a little tricky to S+ hardcore, but after a few restarts to get to g1 at a decent time the rest was fairly easy. Didn't have to reload any saves after g1 and finished with a time 2 hrs 19 min

TCrinaleT posted...

Did all 5 tofus (konjac was the easiest by far), got S+ hardcore on both leon and claire (gattling gun wasn't worth it, leon was easier to S+ and the rocket launcher is much better) not interested enough in ghost survivors to compete all the challenges

Okay
You played a single player game multiple times and you can ease through it now... sounds like you got your moneys worth

Is this a stealth brag topic?
FC: 3952-8375-5933

solarboy52
4 weeks ago#10
M4SK2F4CE posted...
solarboy52 posted...
M4SK2F4CE posted...
solarboy52 posted...

Beats the game 10 times
Kinda disappointing

TCrinaleT posted...

Okay
You played a single player game multiple times and you can ease through it now... sounds like you got your moneys worth

Is this a stealth brag topic?

No, just a slight complaining thing. I mean, it just feels like the game is short on content and, i don't know, i just expected more. I don't feel like i'll ever play this again, but i've got games from ps1 and even genesis era that are still fun to play
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Well, i'm basically done with this game
  • Topic Archived