• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Why did Ada react so harshly when Leon grabbed her shoulder when they met?

User Info: Cybersai

Cybersai
4 weeks ago#1
When they first meet Leon grabs Ada by her shoulder to stop her from walking and she reacts hardly by pulling her arm away and giving him a mean look. Why did she react that way? It felt like she was saying, "Don't lay one hand on me you random man" like it was some kind of feminist reaction. Ada is a strong woman who doesn't need a man to protect her (until she does, when she gets hurt later on), and I think she wanted to stand her ground.

User Info: Therese

Therese
4 weeks ago#2
She's just trying to assert her dominance over the rookie beta male twink
4/23/2019

User Info: pmort

pmort
4 weeks ago#3
Cybersai posted...
When they first meet Leon grabs Ada by her shoulder to stop her from walking and she reacts hardly by pulling her arm away and giving him a mean look. Why did she react that way? It felt like she was saying, "Don't lay one hand on me you random man" like it was some kind of feminist reaction. Ada is a strong woman who doesn't need a man to protect her (until she does, when she gets hurt later on), and I think she wanted to stand her ground.

Quit posting

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 weeks ago#4
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/583/053/24c.jpg
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: M4SK2F4CE

M4SK2F4CE
4 weeks ago#5
Cybersai posted...

Your one of those losers that grab girls at parties
Creep
FC: 3952-8375-5933

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 weeks ago#6
Cause she's annoying in this game.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: TimeForAction

TimeForAction
4 weeks ago#7
She gets pissy when Leon grabs her shoulder

As punishment for grabbing her she ropes Leon into taking a bullet to his shoulder

Savage

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 weeks ago#8
try it in real life...i bet in gets a mean look too

don't f***ing touch people you don't know, they don't like it, especially during a zombie apocalypse.
the community tag is a cancer on this website

User Info: Conquerer

Conquerer
4 weeks ago#9
She ain't about that shoulder grab life. She about the good old thigh grab and Leon's too much of a rookie to know it.
Ayrton Senna da Silva
In Life Unbeatable - In Death Irreplaceable

User Info: The Chow

The Chow
4 weeks ago#10
Conquerer posted...
She ain't about that shoulder grab life. She about the good old thigh grab and Leon's too much of a rookie to know it.

Have you watched Resident Evil Retribution?
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Why did Ada react so harshly when Leon grabbed her shoulder when they met?
  • Topic Archived