GameFAQs is currently in Read-Only mode. All content is available, but you cannot log in, submit new posts or content, or make any other changes at this time
  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Do you think there is chance that Capcom will revive Dino Crisis?

User Info: VictourieFlake

VictourieFlake
4 weeks ago#1
With how successful things are with R2make?

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 weeks ago#2
Possibly.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
4 weeks ago#3
No, because DC was way more niche than RE, even back in the 90s. It'll probably be even less successful today unless the game was changed to be something absolutely amazing, but then it wouldn't be DC at heart would it?
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
4 weeks ago#4
Number090684 posted...
No, because DC was way more niche than RE, even back in the 90s.

Niche? Dino Crisis 1 sold more than RE4

The second game bombed selling only half as much. This could be because they changed the formula to be more action oriented.

Dino Crisis 3 does not exist.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Shenmue III

User Info: solarboy52

solarboy52
4 weeks ago#5
Maybe we can have a DC remake in the same style as RE1 remake
I'm not insane, I've just traveled so deep into insanity, that I came out on the other side into sanity

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
4 weeks ago#6
Number090684 posted...
No, because DC was way more niche than RE, even back in the 90s. It'll probably be even less successful today unless the game was changed to be something absolutely amazing, but then it wouldn't be DC at heart would it?

What?!

DC was amazing and probably sold at least as good...

If they remade it in re engine or made a new one it'd be a huge success!

#bringbacktheredheadanddontforgetherbutt!

(that's how these "hashtags" work, right?)
Currently playing : SG / ZH
J-Pop

User Info: benamingaska

benamingaska
4 weeks ago#7
I'd like that. A rerelease of two would be great too. Such a fun game.
Hey, hey, I needed to make up a signature in order to make it easier to read my posts.

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
4 weeks ago#8
Yes and just like Breath of Fire they will make it some dumb lame @$$ mobile crap... whine about how it was not successful and kill it in a few months of release and then tell all the fans F U it was a failure and no one wants it. -__-
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
4 weeks ago#9
Yes, but I'd rather they just leave it alone than subject it to their 'modernization' bulls***.

User Info: vega2505

vega2505
4 weeks ago#10
I'm pretty sure if they made a Dino Crisis game now, Universal would just try to sue or everyone would just say Resident Evil with dinosaurs and pass on it.
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the Tiger Knee.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Do you think there is chance that Capcom will revive Dino Crisis?
  • Topic Archived