• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. In a zombie outbreak where would you set up camp?

User Info: doowop

doowop
2 months ago#11
at a walmart. it's disgusting as it is. hopefully they have good food or im screwed.
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: SonicGTX

SonicGTX
2 months ago#12
Shopping mall

We got this! We got this by the ass, man!

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
2 months ago#13
sezra posted...
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
are you expecting the outbreak to end at some point? Food could be a problem...

Also, regarding the pier...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNnq_Dh3iBo

to be honest thats one of the monsters i was thinking about when i said other bows would be an issue haha

what about the whale thing from re ravalations

User Info: Goingghost88

Goingghost88
2 months ago#14
I’m shocked nobody has said mountain areas. I’ve driven through West Virginia a few times and it would be reeeeally hard for zombies to navigate through a lot of the area, especially the homes that have a pretty high elevation. Even if zombies did try to reach you, most would die just tripping and sliding down a steel mountain to their doom lol.

User Info: SirHeiska

SirHeiska
2 months ago#15
Goingghost88 posted...
I’m shocked nobody has said mountain areas.

In generally up and north seems to make most sense.
If it is "just" zombie outbreak.

Cold render Zombies useless, same with high hills and mountains.

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
2 months ago#16
Goingghost88 posted...
I’m shocked nobody has said mountain areas. I’ve driven through West Virginia a few times and it would be reeeeally hard for zombies to navigate through a lot of the area, especially the homes that have a pretty high elevation. Even if zombies did try to reach you, most would die just tripping and sliding down a steel mountain to their doom lol.

Sure if you live close to one that would work, but most of us would get stranded trying escape our area with the highways getting jammed up.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Shenmue III

User Info: BakedBad

BakedBad
2 months ago#17
Under a cell phone tower, but off the ground.
Multiple zip lines down in every direction.
Must have plenty of trees, and clean water near by.
Bitmining is for nerds who'd rather solve math problems than play video games.

User Info: ravenscourge

ravenscourge
2 months ago#18
Mcalpine Loch and Dam. Hell yeah.
PSN - ravenscourge DD PS4 Pawn - Celestina

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
2 months ago#19
I'd have to go with my house as well. The back is easily defended due to multiple high fences with locked gates (one personal, one communal)

The only weak point would be the front room window, but that'd be easily sorted by barricading off that particular room. Then assuming my neighbors are dead I'd break into next door, and take the shotgun he owns, and loot further out for food and what else I need leaving houses/shops closer to home for emergencies.
It's time gamers grew up instead of being pissy 5 year olds fighting over the most asinine things.

User Info: rasendori85

rasendori85
2 months ago#20
I'd like to secure a library. I feel like knowledge is gonna help me out a lot. My skill set is useless in a zombie outbreak. I'll want books on medications, books on plants that are safe to eat and can be used as medicine, books on building and fixing things, books on preserving and storing food and more survival skills. Libraries can be large with rooms that can be used for storage, and offices that can be used as living spaces. The large bookshelves can also be used for barricades.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. In a zombie outbreak where would you set up camp?
  • Topic Archived