• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. In a zombie outbreak where would you set up camp?

User Info: sezra

sezra
4 weeks ago#1
if you were caught in a zombie outbreak where you live, where would you set up camp?

I think the absolute best place in my town to set up camp would be the pier. its over a thousand feet in length and is surrounded by the ocean and the only entrance onto the pier can be locked by thick wrought iron gates. not only that, at the end of the pier is a bar/restaurant and 2 small docks for boats.

Its also located in the town centre and close to a major hospital and police station. If we're playing by resi rules, zombies wouldnt be an issue but we would still be at risk from some other bows.

so, where would you set up camp?

User Info: Draug

Draug
4 weeks ago#2
An oil rig or somewhere distant from any infrastructure!
"It's Forest!? Oh...my...COD!!"

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 weeks ago#3
are you expecting the outbreak to end at some point? Food could be a problem...

Also, regarding the pier...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNnq_Dh3iBo
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: sezra

sezra
4 weeks ago#4
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
are you expecting the outbreak to end at some point? Food could be a problem...

Also, regarding the pier...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNnq_Dh3iBo

to be honest thats one of the monsters i was thinking about when i said other bows would be an issue haha

User Info: TimeForAction

TimeForAction
4 weeks ago#5
Break Room

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 weeks ago#6
My house.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: s96noopnoskcid

s96noopnoskcid
4 weeks ago#7
Any of the save rooms with an item box, but specifically, the save room with the bathroom attached to it, near the stairs from the parking garage.

Monsters aren't able to enter those rooms. People in other, safer areas could put stuff into the item box, such as food, water, etc., and I could survive until this whole zombie business blows over. When the city gets nuked, I could even climb into the item box and get transported out of there as soon as someone in one of those safer areas opens it up!

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 weeks ago#8
Syn_Vengeance posted...
My house.

That's the worst place! That's exactly where the zombies will expect you to be!
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
4 weeks ago#9
Costco and I'd live up near the ceiling.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
4 weeks ago#10
My workplace is surrounded by gates, so it should be safe there. My home isn't a bad place either. Windows are too high for zombies to break through and the door is easy to barricade as there are steps right in front of it. I also live across the street from a school, so that's a possibility.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Shenmue III
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. In a zombie outbreak where would you set up camp?
  • Topic Archived