• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is RE 2 hard to platinum ?

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
1 month ago#11
elrond11 posted...
pmort posted...
One of the easier platinums. Hardest ones are beating the game on Hardcore with both characters and 4th Survivor/Hunk mode, and those aren’t too rough if you’re a casual player.

What about no healing or less than 14.000 steps ?

I did a no healing, no grenade launcher, and no item box all on Claire's second run, and it's not that bad. No healing is a bit tough, you really can't get hit by any normal monsters including Mr X and must save your hits for the harder bosses. Without assisted, anyway. If you wanna be a masochist, like I was.
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: sirliftalot87

sirliftalot87
1 month ago#12
I got the 14k steps on hardcore wasn't even trying for it

User Info: doowop

doowop
1 month ago#13
easy platinum. hardcore is easy when you get the hang of it...
doowop dooby doowop doolang

User Info: optimusmart

optimusmart
1 month ago#14
Zantetsuken_14 posted...
optimusmart posted...
Easy to plat if u use this
https://youtu.be/ZVwePmfPb1U

Dunno why you'd want to do this though. Not much left to do in the game after you get platinum. This game is meant to be enjoyed like a fine wine.

Plenty to do, platinum is not the end my friend, ur imagination is the end!

The player can do whatever the hell they like, this only shows the path to take, its the player who has to walk it
If you would like to edit this user's signature, then do so by clicking here

User Info: KANE_79

KANE_79
1 month ago#15
It's a fairly easy platinum, the only difficult trophy is for finishing The 4th Survivor. Stuff like no healing / no item box are easy enough if you play on Assisted and are actually a lot of fun to do.

Zantetsuken_14 posted...
Not much left to do in the game after you get platinum.

Totally disagree. I've played through it just as many times since I got the platinum as I did before that.
Watch Out for Fireballs! A retro and non-current games podcast.
http://www.watchoutforfireballs.com

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
1 month ago#16
Nah, pretty easy. Probably the easiest RE to plat (or 100% in RE4's case).
Favorite Franchises: SH, RE, TEW, DC, DOA, SC, SMT/P, TLOH, S;G.
Favorite Genres: TP Survival Horror with Combat, JRPGs, Musou, 3D Beat 'em up, Fighting, VN.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is RE 2 hard to platinum ?
  • Topic Archived