• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Once again, why no naked zombies?

User Info: Megawizard

Megawizard
1 month ago#81
Mr_Party_Pants posted...
A nude Mr X makes sense

That's that one mod that gives him an Umbrella-branded speedo.
Owl-keeping creep
#Back2Hogwarts

User Info: MeowthRocket

MeowthRocket
1 month ago#82
We have licker buttholes, isn't that bad enough?
Name: Josh
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time FC: 0130-2636-8207 Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4211-6333-5481 GT: MeowthRocket Black 2 FC: 0476 5969 7176

User Info: MrMexican95

MrMexican95
1 month ago#83
MeowthRocket posted...
We have licker buttholes, isn't that bad enough?

And dog genitals
LEEEEOOOONNNN!!! HEELLLPPP!!

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
1 month ago#84
^ *blushes in shocking*
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 month ago#85
Lexmark1989 posted...
censored

It's surgically removed LMFAO. Loyalists know absolutely NOTHING about the original RE games.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 month ago#86
Syn_Vengeance posted...
There was like 8-12 naked zombies in OG RE2, so it’s not really a loss,. Capcom basically cut the enemies that were used the least and were just reused assets from RE1.

1. Giant Spiders.

Seen: 2 in the small area before G1/G mutant and another 4 in the actual sewers.

2. Crows.

Seen: once in the campaign up in the hallway literally known as the “Crow Hallway”for the jump scare. Only other times they are seen is once in 4th Survivor and once in Extreme Battle.

3. Moth.

Seen: Once in that small room you don’t even need to go in. Most useless creature in the game and can be killed before it even leaves the wall. Outbreak did it much better and it was killed in the game, which can explain its absence in REmake 2.

4. Naked zombies.

Seen: In the lab only, total of like 12 of them. No different then regular zombies besides appearance.

5. Green Lickers.

Seen: only in the labs, was about 6-8 of them total. Literally no different then the regular lickers besides color and claws.

A. Spiders were replaced with the G-Adults

B. Green Lickers were replaced by regular lickers.

C. Naked zombies were replaced by more variety of the regular zombies.

D. Crows were replaced by simply adding more dogs to the game.

E. Plus you have the addition of the armored, poison and Pale heads in Ghost Survivors.

Fail.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#87
8-12 seems like a bit of a sizeable number to me.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: TheDawnRider

TheDawnRider
1 month ago#88
Because beta leftists would somehow find a way to explain about some naked friggin zombies and nobody wants to hear anymore whining of those creatures.
(message deleted)

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
1 month ago#90
edward18 posted...
8-12 seems like a bit of a sizeable number to me.

Out of over 100 enemies, about a dozen isn't that big of a chunk. There are mostly other enemies in their place. They said from the beginning that it wasn't going to be the same as the original, complaining about this when there was fair warning is pointless. You and TC, among others, are wasting your time. Some people like the changes, others don't care that much because they were minor things to begin with. Get over it. We're not betas or any of your other stupid B.S. just because we don't agree with you. Suck it up, princess.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Once again, why no naked zombies?
  • Topic Archived