• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. RE2 one million sales on PC!

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 weeks ago#11
inchun posted...
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
Wow, with a million sales on PC, that means at least 12 million people are playing it on PC! :P

I know this was a joke, but a large majority of PC users actually buy their games. Pirating is usually done by the minority. Not to mention the various ways to buy games for cheap on the PC. The legitimacy of these sales is questionable, like third party sites selling at much lower priced than MSRP, but point is that most PC users actually buy their games, myself included. In fact... I have 30+ games that I ended buying but haven't even got playing any of them yet.

I'm sure you're right. I think Steam helps a lot too (it basically saved the PC market, I think). I'm just a salty ex-PC developer. haha.
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
4 weeks ago#12
Mocorongo posted...
My dream is to have RE2 Remake as the most selling RE game

It's just a wish tho

Would be nice. Not nearly enough content for that to happen tho.

OT: Nice, well deserved!
Currently playing : SG / ZH
J-Pop

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
4 weeks ago#13
BassChamber posted...
Zantetsuken_14 posted...
I really just want more dlc for this game if possible.

And a Director´s Cut with a proper AB campaign.

Would happily pay again on both PS4 and PC for this.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. RE2 one million sales on PC!
  • Topic Archived