• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Dear friends and fellow RE2 lovers....

User Info: MikeyM1979

MikeyM1979
4 weeks ago#1
I just want you all to know that I hope everything in the sewers rot in a burning hell. I hope....how sincerely I hope this, that the G-Adults drown in CLEAN PRISTINE WATER!

My GOD I hate the sewers. I've ran it like 6 times now. The first time I actually made it to the G2 fight. I had no idea that one hit from this bastard brings me down to danger (makes sense since one zombie bite does the same and they're weaker). As I'm standing back up and about to open up the item menu to use a healing item, I get swiped with ridiculous speed. I could just hear G2 this out to me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w3IrfdZVtc I was sooo mad lol.

So now I can't even make it back to G2. The first G-Adult keeps messing with my flow! I know about their patterns (assuming RNG is on my side) and how to avoid them. I just don't have good RNG? Six times in a row....

So yeah. The sewers are bad. I'd much, much much much much rather deal with G-Spiders. This coming from someone who is extremely scared of tarantulas. Wish me luck. Gonna keep trying.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Dear friends and fellow RE2 lovers....
  • Topic Archived