• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Pick one DLC for RE2 Remake

User Info: ottselmaster

ottselmaster
1 month ago#21
I wounder if the Rogue mode and Ghost survivors volume 2 and 3 have been cancelled. They arnt doing the game any favors by keeping quiet.
It wasent just killed, it was MURDERED!!

User Info: Blizwise85

Blizwise85
1 month ago#22
honestly its hard to pick. more Story is the best one. but woukd love to see a fixed camera short mode just to see how it would play out.

ottselmaster
4 weeks ago#23
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/resident-evil-2-remake-is-getting-three-free-dlc-stories-starting-in-february/

See this states "Starting in Feb" So, was the rest of the games dlc cancelled? Capcom have not even talked about this game since Feb.

User Info: rasendori85

rasendori85
4 weeks ago#24
I wouldn't mind more Ghost Survivors, but some short story stuff with Marvin and Ada, and maybe Annette are my most ideal DLC choices.

ottselmaster
4 weeks ago#25
rasendori85 posted...
I wouldn't mind more Ghost Survivors, but some short story stuff with Marvin and Ada, and maybe Annette are my most ideal DLC choices.

Pc players have access to playable Marvin and Chris. Also I hear Chris wasent just ported from RE7 it was a new model based on re7 but made from the ground up. Weird hu?

User Info: Kenneth_Writer

Kenneth_Writer
4 weeks ago#26
ottselmaster posted...
rasendori85 posted...

Pc players have access to playable Marvin and Chris. Also I hear Chris wasent just ported from RE7 it was a new model based on re7 but made from the ground up. Weird hu?

You sure? I was looking at some modding groups, and they said that the Chris model is identical to the RE7 one, but it was rigged to be compatible with the RE 2 Reimagining models, likely being a placeholder until they finished the Leon model.
So you want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom... And you're telling me you're completely sane?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Pick one DLC for RE2 Remake
  • Topic Archived