You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Pick one DLC for RE2 Remake

User Info: Evil77

Evil77
1 week ago#1
If Capcom were to make only one, which DLC would you choose?

I’m torn between story DLC and proper A/B scenario. Ultimately I pick story DLC. I love this game so much I’m craving new content.

What’s your ideal DLC for this game?

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
1 week ago#2
I want the rumored Rogue mode tbh, I eat roguelike/lite games up.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Evil77

Evil77
1 week ago#3
KarmelCHAOS posted...
I want the rumored Rogue mode tbh, I eat roguelike/lite games up.

Yeah should’ve included it. Forgot :(

User Info: mana_hero

mana_hero
1 week ago#4
I think co-op would be cool. A scenario based around Leon and Claire staying together instead of getting separated.
PSN: realest_alive90

User Info: General_Milky

General_Milky
1 week ago#5
Extra Difficulties was my pick, but only because it's closest to "Arrange Mode that includes bonus mode content and may also include a randomizer."

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
1 week ago#6
Fixed Camera Angle Mode for sure !

I wouldn't mind story dlc or proper A/B scenarios either though. I honestly don't really care about the other choices.
Yes, RE3 included. Considering how annoying mr X was here, i don't wanna imagine how game breaking (literally) annoying Nemesis will be.
Favorite Franchises: Silent Hill, Resident Evil, The Evil Within.
Favorite Genres: TP Survival Horror with Combat, JRPGs, Musou, 3D Beat 'em up, Fighting, VN.

User Info: Growshroom

Growshroom
1 week ago#7
What I'd most like to see that would also be easiest to implement would be an Arrange Mode that changes enemy, weapon, and item spawns. They could also include some of the Ghost Survivors enemies into the game if they did this.
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more

User Info: DerektheWilder

DerektheWilder
1 week ago#8
They should only do the occasional bug fix and patch for this game and put the rest of their focus on R3MAKE. Jill, Nemesis and UBCS are more interesting than anything RE2 has to offer.
PSN: DerekWilder
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
1 week ago#9
A new story DLC would be good fun if it features monsters that didn’t make the cut. And maybe a unique boss too.
The one and only true Dante

User Info: KANE_79

KANE_79
1 week ago#10
Out of the poll options, I'd like to see a raid mode. Otherwise, a rogue-like mode sounds intriguing.

Edit: Post below reminded me I'd like to see more costumes.
Watch Out for Fireballs! A retro and non-current games podcast.
http://www.watchoutforfireballs.com
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Pick one DLC for RE2 Remake