• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. PS4 Gunslinger 30 Shots

User Info: Kindler

Kindler
2 months ago#21
I still haven't been able to even finish it. I die around 90 kills (and, by that point, have fired well over 60 shots). I keep telling people I suck at video games, I just play them a lot.
30 seems like an absolutely unachievable goal for me, so congratulations dude, good work.

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
2 months ago#22
KnyghtFall posted...
people crying

f*** millenials.

Crying over how others play their single player games lmfao
Currently playing : SG / ZH
J-Pop

User Info: SlabAcid

SlabAcid
2 months ago#23
@Kindler I recommend doing your best to save around 150 FT fuel for the 85 mark. Camp near the back door until it opens, and just dump 80-100 fuel into that room until the kill count goes to 88. Then sprint toward the door behind the counter, and 10 fuel should get you to 92. Turn toward the front door and do the same to get to 96. There will be a backpack with a green and red herb in front of the door if you need healing.

If you can stand the audio, I do it at the beginning of this:

https://youtu.be/FsIhr4d55II
RE2 Board "Master of Unlocking" v_v
PSN: SlabAcid

User Info: Kindler

Kindler
2 months ago#24
Thanks, I'll give it another try one night this week.

User Info: osurpless

osurpless
2 months ago#25
SlabAcid posted...
@osurpless That's not on PC?

Right, judging from the keys listed for controls. Wonder how that can make a difference, as you don’t have a knife in NWO?
" Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair..." Final Fantasy IX - Trance Kuja

SlabAcid
2 months ago#26
osurpless posted...
SlabAcid posted...

Right, judging from the keys listed for controls. Wonder how that can make a difference, as you don’t have a knife in NWO?

I imagine mouse aiming, mostly.

But I had seen this video previously. I was wondering if anyone knew the lowest managed on the PS4.

unknown_VS
2 months ago#27
SlabAcid posted...
osurpless posted...
SlabAcid posted...

I imagine mouse aiming, mostly.

But I had seen this video previously. I was wondering if anyone knew the lowest managed on the PS4.

Well, what if that is also with mouse / kb aiming? 🐭

I mean you're right that could be an advantage - I use controller so I wouldn't know, but then this just looks like he really knows the spawn points well - he's always already waiting for them ...
M/kb would only be a really small advantage I guess...?
J-Pop

SlabAcid
2 months ago#28
@unknown_VS

I don't think I understand the point you're trying to make.

unknown_VS
2 months ago#29
Likewise. Why does it matter pc or ps4 or xbox when you can use m/kb on all of them.

The only difference would be using the knife with higher framerates, which isn't relevant here. Or mods. Which also doesn't seem to be the case.

I've just downloaded a mod that removes *all* enemies, let's see how many shots I need! ;)

(honestly I'm not sure yet I'll use it, but I might lol)
J-Pop

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
2 months ago#30
SlabAcid posted...
unknown_VS

I don't think I understand the point you're trying to make.

Unknown_VS is a known "You know?". Don't engage !
Favorite Franchises: Silent Hill, Resident Evil, The Evil Within.
Favorite Genres: TP Survival Horror with Combat, JRPGs, Musou, 3D Beat 'em up, Fighting, VN.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. PS4 Gunslinger 30 Shots
  • Topic Archived