• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. In RE3 will Jill's iconic blue tube top return since Claire's outfit was changed

User Info: Cybersai

Cybersai
2 months ago#1
Sure we might have it as an unlockable, but I'm hoping it stays as canon and her main outfit. The blue tube top Jill was iconic for many reasons (ok, only one reason, if you were a budding teen in 1999 you know why) and it'd be a shame to see Capcom replace it with something else.

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
2 months ago#2
The tube top will be removed, but the rest of the outfit will return unchanged.\
Is Squid not entitled to the ink of his brow?
Team Futaba!!

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
2 months ago#3
Most likly she will have new cloths an her iconic cloths will return as an unlock. also i would like her to have her re revaltions an re5 cloths as well.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 months ago#4
I hope not, I never liked that outfit tbh

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
2 months ago#5
I hated that outfit back in the day, it's just so dumb.

'I'm gonna escape from this city of flesh eating zombies whilst wearing a tight miniskirt that I'd struggle to run in and a tube top that I'd have to realistically hold up while I run lest I flash every monster in the city. Oh and since I'm dealing with zombies, I'll make sure my legs, arms, neck and chest are fair game for them to feast on.'

Bring it back as her classic costume but her main one should be something less ridiculous.

User Info: Scryed

Scryed
2 months ago#6
Deanyzy posted...
I hated that outfit back in the day, it's just so dumb.

'I'm gonna escape from this city of flesh eating zombies whilst wearing a tight miniskirt that I'd struggle to run in and a tube top that I'd have to realistically hold up while I run lest I flash every monster in the city. Oh and since I'm dealing with zombies, I'll make sure my legs, arms, neck and chest are fair game for them to feast on.'

Bring it back as her classic costume but her main one should be something less ridiculous.

but wasnt she going out or something when the outbreak started.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
2 months ago#7
The exposed skin complaint is dumb since she never gets bit and clothing doesn’t stop anyone else from getting bit.

User Info: WeskerTeam

WeskerTeam
2 months ago#8
Plant42 posted...
The exposed skin complaint is dumb since she never gets bit and clothing doesn’t stop anyone else from getting bit.

https://i.imgtc.com/HbjhCkl.gif
Xbox GT - Kieduss - PSN ID - IDavey420
Nintendo Switch FC - 0516-8044-5231

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
2 months ago#9
Hopefully, that outfit was always kinda dumb.

Scryed posted...
but wasnt she going out or something when the outbreak started.

No, she was sitting in her apartment until a light clicked on in her head and she decided it was a good idea to leave the city.

If she really wore that outfit since the outbreak started, she'd really stink because that would mean she'd have been wearing the same clothes for almost a full week.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.

User Info: weskercommander

weskercommander
2 months ago#10
If Ada got to keep her red dress for the remake then there's no reason why Jill can't keep her outfit. I can see some alterations being made like adding straps to the top but there's no reason for the whole costume to be replaced entirely.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. In RE3 will Jill's iconic blue tube top return since Claire's outfit was changed
  • Topic Archived