• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Would you be ok with Wesker coming back again?

User Info: -se7en-

-se7en-
1 month ago#1
Or should he stay dead?

I have a hunch that Capcom is going to find a way to bring him back.

User Info: yutterh

yutterh
1 month ago#2
They just need to reboot the story and have him not die.
i7-5820K 3.3GHz, Asus X99-DELUXE, Corsair H110i GTX, 850 EVO 1TB, EVGA GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX2.0, Corsair 760T, EVGA 850W, Orion Spark, Proteus Core, Benq BL3200PT

User Info: XxAxem_BlackxX

XxAxem_BlackxX
1 month ago#3
They can't bring him back since he's dead.

User Info: -se7en-

-se7en-
1 month ago#4
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...

Well it's true that getting blast in the head by 2 rockets while the rest of the body sank into the lava seems pretty impossible to survive, I'm sure Capcom can come up with some incredibly lame idea and say, "Thats not the real Wesker and he clone himself."

User Info: XxAxem_BlackxX

XxAxem_BlackxX
1 month ago#5
It wouldn't surprise me if they did something dumb like that to be honest. The stuff that happened in RE5 and 6 is pretty much right on par with that.

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#6
Yeah, the thing with the rockets is a problem, but not unsolvable... I hope...

And they really need to do something with Ada, best character besides Wesker and she's always just the sidekick lol.
Currently playing : SG / ZH
J-Pop

User Info: CrueDude

CrueDude
1 month ago#7
Sure, I'd be ok with Capcom bringing Wesker back again. I don't think it's gonna happen, but Wesker was an interesting character, so I'd definitely be ok if he was to make a return.

XxAxem_BlackxX posted...

Well Wesker was dead after RE1, but Capcom brought him back for Code Veronica, so I'm sure they could do it again if they so chose. Retconning is always a possibility in video games (& movies, TV, novels, comic books or whatever fictional work). Albeit it'd be more difficult for Capcom to come up with a logical explanation for Wesker surviving the end of RE5 (outside of the clone idea above) than it was for them to explain his reappearance in Code Veronica after his death at the end of RE1.

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#8
CrueDude posted...
Sure, I'd be ok with Capcom bringing Wesker back again. I don't think it's gonna happen, but Wesker was an interesting character, so I'd definitely be ok if he was to make a return.

XxAxem_BlackxX posted...

Well Wesker was dead after RE1, but Capcom brought him back for Code Veronica, so I'm sure they could do it again if they so chose. Retconning is always a possibility in video games (& movies, TV, novels, comic books or whatever fictional work). Albeit it'd be more difficult for Capcom to come up with a logical explanation for Wesker surviving the end of RE5 (outside of the clone idea above) than it was for them to explain his reappearance in Code Veronica after his death at the end of RE1.

He even died during RE1 (remake) and suddenly was back in the end... Dude is a comeback artist
Currently playing : SG / ZH
J-Pop

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#9
f*** no I wouldn't be okay with that. Aside from the fact that he is headless in a f***ing volcano now, it became just f***ing annoying how every damn thing in the series had to connect to him after he came back to life.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: KANE_79

KANE_79
1 month ago#10
Only if they reboot the series.
Watch Out for Fireballs! A retro and non-current games podcast.
http://www.watchoutforfireballs.com
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Would you be ok with Wesker coming back again?
  • Topic Archived