You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Slab's Shareplay Infinite Weapon Schedule Thread

User Info: SlabAcid

SlabAcid
1 month ago#1
SlabAcid F.A.Q.!

Are you helping people unlock their infinite weapons in RE2?

Yes, and I'm not the only one. There are others who will pop in and scoop up requests, but we're not associated in any way. I can't comment on their schedule or ability.

How does it work?

Through Shareplay! You would add me on PSN (it's in my signature), invite me to a party, and Shareplay is a visible option from there. This lets me take control of your game, on your TV, and complete the desired run for you, while you sit back and see it all happen.

When can you help me?

I am typically only available for one run a day (unless it's 4th Survivor or something short) after 8PM EST. I try to schedule everyone in order of request, but because there are so many now, it could be ten or twelve days.

I post a new schedule every few days or so.

How long does it take?

For an S+ run, it takes about two hours. Ghost Survivor runs can vary, but usually take about half an hour. For the Cat Ears, it's still too early to tell, given the variables involved.

How do I get myself on the list?

Just comment here with your PSN name and what you'd like me to unlock for you.

You should take donations!

If you're really interested in donating, we can talk about it. But this isn't a "service" that needs to be paid for, and I think those that are willing to cope with the insane wait times have paid enough already.

UPDATED SCHEDULE!

Please remember that I am a single dad of a 9 and a 3 year old, so I'm really not available before 8PM EST

@Zombehnashun - Sun 8PM
@stellaceria - Mon 8PM
@Kaluminatii - Tues 8PM (Note: CLAIRE)
@chikorita23 - Wed 8PM
@nightwing02 - Thurs 8PM
@Grenouille71 - Fri 8PM
@BeZtHo-101 - Sat 8PM

Waiting list:
Jack_Ryder_2013
mqueener80
BENDMMAFAN
tehnemox
Angel_XBlaze
AegisUrien (CLAIRE)
MariaAlteration (No Way Out Trophy)
kevstar21
Furryyiffer
skyemc2004
ferndiggty
p0w3rd00dx6 (GUNSLINGER)
shibulator
Shadow_Reaver (GUNSLINGER)
Raiden86

IF I SOMEHOW MISSED YOUR REQUEST, LET ME KNOW!

If anything changes and a slot opens up, I'll try to fit one of you in. If you find someone else that can do it for you sooner, just let me know so I can move someone else into your spot.

Speak up if your time/day doesn't work for you, and we can figure something out.
RE2 Board "Master of Unlocking" v_v
PSN: SlabAcid

User Info: osurpless

osurpless
1 month ago#2
@SlabAcid Thanks for the updated caveats. Also, are the scheduled firm commitments on your part, or can others tackle them as well?
" Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair..." Final Fantasy IX - Trance Kuja

SlabAcid
1 month ago#3
@osurpless Because they're already close to be handled (and because organizing all of this is a nightmare), I'd prefer other Shareplayers to take on newer requests that carry longer wait times.

That said, I leave it up to the requesters themselves. If they want to go to you, or someone else, that's their call and I'll try to get someone else into their slot.

User Info: CurrentBigThing

CurrentBigThing
1 month ago#4
Said it in the last thread, gonna say it in this one. This is awesome, it's really great seeing the community come together instead of screaming "git gud".
Keep it up.
Humans aren't Pokemon, black people don't evolve into white people when they reach a certain level - brolynick

User Info: osurpless

osurpless
1 month ago#5
SlabAcid posted...
@osurpless Because they're already close to be handled (and because organizing all of this is a nightmare), I'd prefer other Shareplayers to take on newer requests that carry longer wait times.

That said, I leave it up to the requesters themselves. If they want to go to you, or someone else, that's their call and I'll try to get someone else into their slot.

Gotcha, I’ll just use this follow up to mark general availability. Anyone not scheduled needing any help Sunday evening and beyond?
" Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair..." Final Fantasy IX - Trance Kuja

User Info: JiZjAz

JiZjAz
1 month ago#6
I don’t see why people would want other people to play their game for them and not try the challenges themselves but you are doing an amazing thing here it clearly shows how much you love this game I’m glad their are still a few helpful people left on here.
[I broke the dam at the request of a moderator or administrator]

SlabAcid
1 month ago#7
CurrentBigThing posted...
Said it in the last thread, gonna say it in this one. This is awesome, it's really great seeing the community come together instead of screaming "git gud".
Keep it up.

I have met some fantastic people through this, and it has helped me make some great friends. Hard to believe it started with an offer to help 2 people. I never expected it to become...well, the current big thing ;)
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: CurrentBigThing

CurrentBigThing
1 month ago#8
SlabAcid posted...
CurrentBigThing posted...
Keep it up.

I have met some fantastic people through this, and it has helped me make some great friends. Hard to believe it started with an offer to help 2 people. I never expected it to become...well, the current big thing ;)

No, I wouldn't think so haha. You should try for games done quick, you're gonna know this game better than the back of your own hand.
Humans aren't Pokemon, black people don't evolve into white people when they reach a certain level - brolynick

User Info: Zombehnashun

Zombehnashun
1 month ago#9
@SlabAcid A few questions about how parties and such work on the PS4. Is there a way to access the party menu without going back to the PS4 home screen? As a matter of fact, how do I even access the party menu after joining one? I've never done any social things on PS4 before, so I have no clue how any of this works.
"Where there is strong, there is always stronger" 3DS friend code: 5171-9824-1360 Profile name: Weeper, Pokemon Moon IGN: Lumina

User Info: FinallyCaved

FinallyCaved
1 month ago#10
I'm also available to help out with some s+ runs, anyone interested can pm and we can set something up. I can probably do a run or two today depending on timing.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Slab's Shareplay Infinite Weapon Schedule Thread