• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Broke my record for Claire 2ned S+, good time?

User Info: p0w3rd00dx6

p0w3rd00dx6
1 month ago#51
My OCD is kicking in again and I want to beat my time.

When are you doing your item box drops? And if I may be so bold, when/are you picking up healing items to bank later?

User Info: deamon03

deamon03
1 month ago#52
p0w3rd00dx6 posted...

When are you doing your item box drops? And if I may be so bold, when/are you picking up healing items to bank later?

For claire A. I do item box for pretty much every time I reach a new area. Except for some places like after I beat G1 etc...I barely pick up healing items. I dont stash it either. I pick up green herbs as an insurance in case I get hit. Remember, you gotta stay in yellow health with claire
Waiting on: FFVII Remake, Sekiro

User Info: deamon03

deamon03
1 month ago#53
Just putting my link here, in case some people have questions. Since I am the TC. Forgot it to paste it here.

https://imgur.com/7ah1pz7
Waiting on: FFVII Remake, Sekiro

User Info: KANE_79

KANE_79
1 month ago#54
p0w3rd00dx6 posted...

I re-did my Hardcore runs to get under 2:00 and ended up going faster than I had on Standard, so I had to re-do those as well because it just looked weird to me. Then I noticed that my times for Leon were all slightly faster than Claire's except for one, so I had to re-do that too. Thankfully I still had my third save, so I didn't need to do another full run.
Watch Out for Fireballs! A retro and non-current games podcast.
http://www.watchoutforfireballs.com
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Broke my record for Claire 2ned S+, good time?
  • Topic Archived