• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. stop the "It's free, stop complaining" argument.

User Info: finalfaw

finalfaw
1 month ago#1
So far on the boards I'v seen legit complaints (even posted one) about the new GS DLC.

And for every 2-3 complaints, you have some guy/girl/other swinging in with "stop b****ing it's free, entitlement, blah, blah, etc"

True, it is free, but also true, it's not very good, getting a cold or the clap is free (the second one depends on how tbh), but you don't go to the doctor and the doctor goes "oh stop complaining you got it for nothing"

Bad analogy but I'm sleepy.

Point is, it is, as I posted on another board, just another, less fun, 4th survivor, I was hoping for a kind of mini story, like how did Warrens' daughter get caught by Chief Irons, how did HUNKs team get to the lab and slaughtered, how did Kendo fight through the city to get to his wife and daughter to shoot em? I would of gladly paid for THAT DLC, even an extra of maybe a kind of seige mode starring Marvin and Elliot trying to hold off a horde or something.

Again, this was a super supreme gameplay lengther, I know there is abit more to the mode, but it just isn't that good to me.

So in short, Game is free, yes, not very good, as thinking beings we will complain, because thats our race in general. complain even when we get something for nowt.
Begone, this is not for your brains.

User Info: yipeeyahoo

yipeeyahoo
1 month ago#2
Depends on what you like, if you like 4th survival style gameplay, this dlc is great. If not, then it really isn't that good which is understandable...
PSN:Yipeeyahoo
You are welcome to add me :D
(message deleted)

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
1 month ago#4
they're probably the same people that think the monthly ps+ games are free
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg

User Info: CasualGuy

CasualGuy
1 month ago#5
Complaining about getting free things just makes you seem like an entitled brat.

Disliking the DLC is 100% valid. You can dislike it all you want, but ^that fact remains true.
http://i.imgur.com/MoE9O68.gif

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
1 month ago#6
You can complain and say what ever you like but the fact is that it was completely free so you really have no reason to b**** about not liking it. Did you go on a tantrum b****ing about forty survivor and tofu modes as well even though you don’t need to play them? Talk about entitled whiny people. Lol
I swear, next people will complain if they make a game with a sequel in mind.

User Info: WizardPowers

WizardPowers
1 month ago#7
There is a difference between disliking something and talking about why you dislike it, and whining about something

95% of the negative dlc oriented posts I've seen on this board are people whining. Or those kids just communicate in a really cringy way.
http://i.imgur.com/FS3aeNW.png
http://i.imgur.com/Hy9IDHK.gif

User Info: MysticVolcano

MysticVolcano
1 month ago#8
Every special snowflake will think what they personally think isn't good actually matters, but in the end, No one gives a s***.

It is indeed free, and whining about it certainly isn't making you look better.

If you're complaining about this sort of thing, you're the very type that want your b****ing and moaning to be heard and agreed with.
2018 websites (mostly journal websites): "Please disable adblock so that we may install viruses on your computer, while getting paied" How about, no

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
1 month ago#9
Also tired or not you should have been able to think up some better analogy than that. This dlc does not negatively impact you in any way so that seriously made no sense.

Likely can’t think of a decent analogy because there isn’t anything to compare to this that makes sense. Lol
I swear, next people will complain if they make a game with a sequel in mind.

User Info: finalfaw

finalfaw
1 month ago#10
yipeeyahoo posted...
Depends on what you like, if you like 4th survival style gameplay, this dlc is great. If not, then it really isn't that good which is understandable...

To be fair, once I'v had a sleep, woke up and doped myself up with enough caffine that my great great great grandchildren will have the jitters, I'll probably spend a few hours on it, mainly because it's more REmake 2, but so far it has not fully impressed me, I enjoy the 4th survivor btw, its nice to have a more fast paced mode after the caution you use in the main story (until you get infinite weapons at least).
Begone, this is not for your brains.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. stop the "It's free, stop complaining" argument.
  • Topic Archived