• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Are the 98 costumes also for cutscenes?

User Info: JM_14_GOW

JM_14_GOW
4 weeks ago#1
Or is it just when you control the characters?
Playing: Rainbow Six Siege/Zelda:Breath of the Wild

User Info: CarmineFlame

CarmineFlame
4 weeks ago#2
They show up in cutscenes.
I came for the Valmanway, but stayed for the Tasty Meat Soul! Official husband of at least one Anna of Fire Emblem boards.
PSN: RenNakora 3DS: 3024-5816-3890

User Info: JM_14_GOW

JM_14_GOW
4 weeks ago#3
Nice, I imagine they do look out of place right?
Playing: Rainbow Six Siege/Zelda:Breath of the Wild

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
4 weeks ago#4
No they fit right in with the rest of the game since the engine looks blocky and pixilated anyway.
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" - Light Yagami
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN: ZBugCrook

User Info: SteelDragon2050

SteelDragon2050
4 weeks ago#5
JM_14_GOW posted...
Nice, I imagine they do look out of place right?

Very. I loaded up a save with Leon just to try them out, and the HD magnum looked so weird in his hand.

User Info: UnclePhart

UnclePhart
4 weeks ago#6
All cutscenes are done with the in-game engine and use the standard character models, so yes, they do. And they look just as absurdly out-of-place as you'd expect.

User Info: lowlifeboy

lowlifeboy
4 weeks ago#7
i’ve only tried leon’s...but when leon looks into the security camera to speak to claire in the finale, she’s still in her current graphic model while leon is in the 98 model.

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
4 weeks ago#8
ZBug_ posted...
No they fit right in with the rest of the game since the engine looks blocky and pixilated anyway.

Trolololololol.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Are the 98 costumes also for cutscenes?
  • Topic Archived