• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. not having fun with infinite RL, Mini gun..

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
1 week ago#21
Evourl posted...
The game gets old very fast if you steamroll it with the infinite launcher / minigun. As for me, i end up favor infinite knife above other infinite weapon. It makes collecting ammo, conserving it for threats in a more meaningful way.

I wish Capcom could come up with one special weapon part that player can unlock and combine it into any arsenal for infinite ammo mode.

Something else Nemesis had over Mr. X, at least on hard mode if you beat him every time to clock tower.

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
1 week ago#22
WickedRogue posted...
You know you don't have to use infinity ammo weapons once you unlock them? This seems somewhat of an odd complaint. If you want more modes or something, or more rewards to earn that's different. I go by replay value.

People don't like having options. Once they unlock the most powerful weapons that's life for them now.

User Info: Des Troy 321

Des Troy 321
1 week ago#23
the rocket launcher is fine to me, I've never been a fan of automatics in resident evil games, bar the one Carlos uses in 3 since it is his default weapon.
Avid pokemon battler: 3DS FC:2809-9967-5324, DS battles only, no simulators. ign Tenkai (Sun)

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
1 week ago#24
I would love to have infinite grenade.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/setsunah0186.png |
"I did what I could. I'm sorry"

User Info: Alxyjuno

Alxyjuno
1 week ago#25
SpaghettiNoodle posted...
GranzonEx posted...
would have preferred infinite magnum/shotgun/grenade launcher over rocket launcher and minigun

I really want an infinite shotgun please

Add grenade launcher and spark shot as well :)
...but some things will remain distant dreams forever.

Des Troy 321
1 week ago#26
resident evil 3 had the best way of dealing with it.

play the merc mode enough and you can legit get inf. ammo for all weapons instead of a chosen few.
Avid pokemon battler: 3DS FC:2809-9967-5324, DS battles only, no simulators. ign Tenkai (Sun)

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
1 week ago#27
Des Troy 321 posted...

play the merc mode enough and you can legit get inf. ammo for all weapons instead of a chosen few.

Same can be done in Resident Evil Zero and Resident Evil 5.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: Lovethepython

Lovethepython
1 week ago#28
I just wish you unlocked an infinite ammo supply item like in RE7. You carry it in your inventory and everything is infinite. Should be a reward for S+ hardcore both characters and both scenarios.
Lasers? Lasers are so...

Des Troy 321
1 week ago#29
WickedRogue posted...
Des Troy 321 posted...

Same can be done in Resident Evil Zero and Resident Evil 5.

Zero had the "leech collection" thing.

what did 5 do for inf ammo?

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
1 week ago#30
Lovethepython posted...
I just wish you unlocked an infinite ammo supply item like in RE7. You carry it in your inventory and everything is infinite. Should be a reward for S+ hardcore both characters and both scenarios.

Yeah I prefer to system since it still let's you use whatever guns you prefer without all of them being 1 shot kills. For example I'd love an infinite Grenade Launcher or Flamethrower. It'd be a great s***s and giggles run especially if we can get them early.

I want to get the minigun but I'm sure that's a 1 playthrough thing then right back to more standard playthroughs.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. not having fun with infinite RL, Mini gun..
  • Topic Archived