• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. And the award for WORST puzzle in the game goes to....

User Info: Rorgin

Rorgin
1 week ago#31
AssassinZeroOne posted...
Sherry's puzzle was annoying to me at first, but after I practised it for the trophy you realize just how easy it is. None are difficult in this game but I dislike the circuit breakers the most.

Agree on everything you said.
At ease loser.

User Info: Alkamizt

Alkamizt
1 week ago#32
They were all fairly easy. Circuit breakers were some of the easiest.

User Info: TrevorBlack79

TrevorBlack79
1 week ago#33
The plant solution mixture was the only remotely difficult puzzle, but even that wasn't bad at all. I can't even imagine having trouble with the circuit breakers or Sherry's blocks.
"a minority is someone who you can tell off the bat they are black/hispanic/colored. LGBT isn't a minority" - Blakkheim1

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
1 week ago#34
The circuit breaker in the A scenario has the same solution from the original RE2. I lol'd when it worked on the first try during my playrhrough. Up Up Down Up is something you never forget!

Also, I still don't know if people are joking about RE3`s water puzzle. Are you guys talking about the gears in the park, or the one in the lab? Either way neither were truly difficult. But that's just me.

That Clock Tower pebble puzzle on the other hand is a dick. To this day I still can't do it reliably.
Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |

User Info: BadJamNToast

BadJamNToast
1 week ago#35
I thought the puzzle in the lab with the tubes where you have to get the right amount of solution was a lot more annoying. I had to search it eventually.

User Info: TylerWolfy

TylerWolfy
1 week ago#36
Dunaris posted...
Didn't bother me.

None of the puzzles were particularly annoying.
{]xxxxxx[}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
1 week ago#37
All the puzzles in this were tame I think compared to others like RE3 water puzzle.
Go to google and type Gamefaqs is......
The internet has spoken.

User Info: Cypher0120

Cypher0120
1 week ago#38
Dino Crisis' DDK discs were fine, I think. There's enough clues. And the second playthrough almost guarantees previous memorization because the password is pretty much the name of the place you need to go to.

It's the pipe puzzles that annoyed me.
Master Epicurean

User Info: Doppier

Doppier
1 week ago#39
I swear there were more puzzles than dinosaurs in the first Dino Crisis.
Lurking since 2002.

User Info: EvVv3

EvVv3
1 week ago#40
I have alot of trouble with the circuits with the 2 electronic parts installed.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. And the award for WORST puzzle in the game goes to....
  • Topic Archived