• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. And the award for WORST puzzle in the game goes to....

User Info: Fusion916

Fusion916
1 week ago#1
The Circuit Breaker™
PSN: Fusion916
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fusionx916

User Info: Street_Genius

Street_Genius
1 week ago#2
Really? I’d say Sherry’s stupid toy puzzle due to an annoying trophy tied to it.
Over 100 hours of high quality work done under the gun. Say no to cheap tattoos...

User Info: Det_Beauregard

Det_Beauregard
1 week ago#3
Nah. I didn’t think any of the puzzles in this game were annoying. Check out RE3 if you want that...

User Info: SeraVend

SeraVend
1 week ago#4
Det_Beauregard posted...
Nah. I didn’t think any of the puzzles in this game were annoying. Check out RE3 if you want that...

Jesus, f*** that puzzle. It wouldn't be so bad if the blocks didn't look like they're all slightly misaligned and that stupid divider on the red blocks always f***s with my head.

User Info: ResidentGear31

ResidentGear31
1 week ago#5
Onimushas water puzzle was pretty bad.

So were dino crisis’.

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
1 week ago#6
ResidentGear31 posted...

So were dino crisis’.

Yeah, Dino Crisis has some HORRIBLE puzzles.

Those disks and then password system. **** that ****.
It takes a maniac to catch a maniac.

User Info: Vergil92

Vergil92
1 week ago#7
Street_Genius posted...
Really? I’d say Sherry’s stupid toy puzzle due to an annoying trophy tied to it.

Yeah, that one is pretty damn annoying. It's the the only puzzle in the game I can say that I really can't stand.

ResidentGear31 posted...

So were dino crisis’.

I had a few friends who dropped Onimusha completely because of that puzzle back in the day. Although I never had much of problem solving it, I still see it as one of the very few mistakes made in what was otherwise an amazing game.

User Info: Dunaris

Dunaris
1 week ago#8
Didn't bother me.

None of the puzzles were particularly annoying.
The world is changing. Who now has now the strength to stand against the armies of Isengard and Mordor?
- Well, I think I do not.

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 week ago#9
Only puzzle that annoyed me was Sherry's puzzle. You can't rotate the main box, and I couldn't make out what the shape was on the top left, I had to bring up the brightness just to check that stupid s***. Thankfully it seems to be fed into my muscle memory now, last time I got to that section I blitzed the whole of Sherry's section.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
1 week ago#10
JascoD posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...

So were dino crisis’.

Yeah, Dino Crisis has some HORRIBLE puzzles.

Those disks and then password system. **** that ****.

I enjoyed those puzzles. One reason or another I still remember IIRC the final password you get from those disks doctor kirk :P I haven't played it for 20ish years as well :/ just like the safe code from OG RE2 2236 never forgot it.
It's time gamers grew up instead of being pissy 5 year olds fighting over the most asinine things.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. And the award for WORST puzzle in the game goes to....
  • Topic Archived