• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Game has at least 7 million sold so far.

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
1 week ago#1
Based on RE net stats. Over 4 million Leon first playthroughs and 3 million Claire first playthroughs. Noice.
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree? Your problem.

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 week ago#2
Really?! That is better than I expected and that's amazing!
If you ain't a Fiend, you ain't Clean!

User Info: Crohnos

Crohnos
1 week ago#3
Holy s***. I hope Capcom realizes now that this is what people want, and they don’t f*** things up again.

I’m nervous about the inevitable RE3 remake, I’ll be honest. Loved the original, but with the Tyrant in this one, Nemesis will make it feel like an action game if they don’t do it correctly
Horror game enthusiast (84 completed)

User Info: JFKTV

JFKTV
1 week ago#4
Well it sold more than 3 million in the first week, so I'm not that shocked. Especially with all the good press it's been gettin'. EXCELLENT!
PSN = JFKTV --- I'm not great at video games, but I'm good enough to beat them. I have music at primaveravills.bandcamp.com

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
1 week ago#5
that's cool and all but didn't you know that re4 killed jesus

edit: whether it was funny or not, I figured I should point out that this post was meant to lampoon the random "RE4 sucks" threads that have been popping up and getting a lot of activity here. I don't think RE4 is bad at all. it's a very finely crafted game.
Winkles acknowledge you.

User Info: sadiq2010

sadiq2010
1 week ago#6
bcornelia posted...
that's cool and all but didn't you know that re4 killed jesus

stupid.

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 week ago#7
Expected a bit over 5 million sales total since it's not even a month yet but hell yeah! I can see it reach 10 million by the end of this year. RE3 Remake! Bring it!
If you ain't a Fiend, you ain't Clean!

User Info: Yuji Kaido

Yuji Kaido
1 week ago#8
This also means it beat RE7s lifetime sales in less than a month.
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree? Your problem.

User Info: Fire_Emblem_

Fire_Emblem_
1 week ago#9
I hope thats true. 😁
Ike is the best Fire Emblem character! Path of Radiance is the best Fire Emblem!

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
1 week ago#10
I don't know, don't really trust those kind of numbers. I'll wait for a proper news on the matter.

That said I'm very happy that game does well.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Game has at least 7 million sold so far.
  • Topic Archived