• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Anybody want to get the infinite SMG for me?

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 week ago#1
Yes I know it defeats the purpose by having somebody do it for you. Problem is, is I don’t have the time or skill for it anymore. I would be taking a great risk giving you my account info but I really wanna mess around in the game with it. 4th Survivor barely gives you enough ammo to use and enjoy it. I only have a month of Plus left which is why I’m asking now cause I don’t plan to renew it.

If I had money I’d gladly pay somebody but my wife and kids have a hobby of draining my account. I know I’m asking for a lot but it doesn’t hurt to try.

(Please don’t come in and say anything nasty, I’m not hear to argue with people. If you don’t want to do it that’s completely understandable.)
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: BlueMello_88

BlueMello_88
1 week ago#2
Sure, I can help you out. Shoot me a PM.

User Info: Fusion916

Fusion916
1 week ago#3
just go back to fornite
PSN: Fusion916
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fusionx916

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
1 week ago#4
sure I'll unlock the infinite rocket launcher and minigun while I'm at it
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

Syn_Vengeance
1 week ago#5
@Fusion916 posted...
just go back to fornite

I’ve actually never played Fortnite, not even sure what it has to do with this topic or RE.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

Syn_Vengeance
1 week ago#6
@GranzonEx posted...
sure I'll unlock the infinite rocket launcher and minigun while I'm at it

Seriously?

User Info: GranzonEx

GranzonEx
1 week ago#7
I thought this was a joke topic since you own a RE community board and is pretty good at RE5
2 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

User Info: DemonicHuntsman

DemonicHuntsman
1 week ago#8
If I was on playstation I'd get them all for you.
"I'll always need you... But for now, I have this!" - Words of a zombie killing Badass

Syn_Vengeance
1 week ago#9
@GranzonEx posted...
I thought this was a joke topic since you own a RE community board and is pretty good at RE5

Oh lol, yeah I’m a big fan of the series and all by my reflexes for dodging and stuff aren’t good anymore. I’ve got carpal tunnel in both of my wrists so speed running and stuff is harder for me these days.

User Info: Colonel_Snitsky

Colonel_Snitsky
1 week ago#10
Fusion916 posted...
just go back to fornite

Do you have any idea how f***ing annoying that game is?

If only they’d remove the goddamn’d building mechanic that would make that game like 50x better.
Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can. Everything is going dark, I don't feel good Mr. Stark, hey now, there went the Spider-Man.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Anybody want to get the infinite SMG for me?
  • Topic Archived