• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Live69

Live69
4 weeks ago#1
Let’s go ....

User Info: Ryozaki311

Ryozaki311
4 weeks ago#2
RE5 is more to my taste as it is less tense
"ill be back!"
-RoboCop
I think RE5 holds up better, and it's very fun with co-op.

User Info: SecondGenesis

SecondGenesis
4 weeks ago#4
I first played RE5 on PS3, didn't like it, only played until the third chapter. But got it again recently on PS4 and loving it, probably more than 4. There, I said it.

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 weeks ago#5

It's basically 4 but with a better plot, more relevancy, and a script that doesn't make me want to tear my ears off.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: SecondGenesis

SecondGenesis
4 weeks ago#6
edward18 posted...

It's basically 4 but with a better plot, more relevancy, and a script that doesn't make me want to tear my ears off.

Yep, I think people discredited it because of the co-op features.

User Info: vvenom2005

vvenom2005
4 weeks ago#7
RE 4 by far, RE 5 did not feel scary at all, in daylight most of the game and it was all action.

RE 4 at least had a creepy vibe to it RE 5 just had Co-op other than that it was a bad RE game with steroid boulder punching chris.

I still play it time to time but if i had to pick one,RE 4 is way better.

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
4 weeks ago#8
Resident Evil 4 for me because it had way more interesting bosses for me. Resident Evil 5 had some over the top boss fights that made me question if Chris wasn't a Tyrant on the low.

The Uroboros Aheri battle on the battleship took the cake. You fight it with a satellite laser beam. And then the U-8 fight is a gigantic armored crab. I just couldn't take the game serious with the ridiculous boss battles. At least RE4 for the most part followed the proper Resident Evil style of optional boss fights.

User Info: BabySh0es

BabySh0es
4 weeks ago#9
4. 5 is a fun action game, 4 has cooler environments (castle and village, mines and island are eh except for regenerators).

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
4 weeks ago#10
BabySh0es posted...
4. 5 is a fun action game, 4 has cooler environments (castle and village, mines and island are eh except for regenerators).

Honestly the Regenerators made that segment terrifying. To me they were scarier than a crimson head.
  • Topic Archived