• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Was Mr. X that much weaker than William?

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#21
All they got from Birkin was a sample of his remains. The actual creature was destroyed from the self destruction.

And G doesn't create Tyrants. If you're looking for what G stands for it apparently means Golgotha.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Four_Archfiends

Four_Archfiends
1 month ago#22
Oni Seraph posted...
Praise_the_Sun_ posted...
Slight correction G3 has the 4 arms. G4 is the "6 legged dog" and G5 is the organic mass.

Derp. Gotcha, the normal tyrant up to 2 and super tyrant could likely take 3 in raw strength but it has more versatility. G4 likely too fast and versatile and gg on 5.

Four_Archfiends posted...
Would like to see Sherry turn into a perfected G virus monster form in a future game.

I'd like to see more on the G virus and C virus. like we start the series with T and it gets a lot of focus but almost nothing on the other 2. Seeing Birken a perfect G Tyrant( Goliath? Since T virus is for Tyrant iirc) would be awesome. Have like a Wesker game detailing his shenanigans between 2 and 5.

Gator probably couldnt output much damage. Its as dangerous comparatively but it doesn't have the over all stats I don't think.

I do hope they expand and show more of G. There has been G Chimeras, G Seals, and other G monsters from Clan Master and comics but aren't canon. There was even a G Tyrant in one of them I think, the one called Resident Evil X. Tofu was in that also.

Goliath sounds like a fitting name for G and I'll glady play a resident evil with Wesker in it or even him as the main character.

edward18 posted...
All they got from Birkin was a sample of his remains. The actual creature was destroyed from the self destruction.

And G doesn't create Tyrants. If you're looking for what G stands for it apparently means Golgotha.

In resident evil 1.5 a creature called Golgotha was the final boss of the game. William was still in the game, just wasn't the final boss.

Golgotha is a walking t rex fish hybrid and has two forms, it's art can be found online.

Lickers were replaced by spidermans (not marvel Spiderman of course). One spidrrman actually fought with William but was quicky killed.
If you ain't a Fiend, you ain't Clean!

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#23
Oh I know what the beta Golgotha was. Had Wesker's face in its tail and all that stuff. But apparently, according to interviews with the creators of 3 and 2 that Newsbot posted about, G itself stands for Golgotha.

On the note of the Spider Man or Man Spider I love how that one picture that the wiki has the Jpeg labeled as "Peter Parker".
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Oni Seraph

Oni Seraph
1 month ago#24
Four_Archfiends posted...

Golgotha is a walking t rex fish hybrid and has two forms, it's art can be found online.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/c2/95/11c295a0ad46b7e1ce441c3d86d4a061.jpg

<MH PTSD returns>
Oni Seraph: Be humble on your path.
You have nothing to prove to anyone, not even yourself. Trust yourself, always.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Was Mr. X that much weaker than William?
  • Topic Archived