• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I know a lot of people hate 6, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but...

User Info: krono069

krono069
4 weeks ago#1
I really like 6.

And please forgive me if there's a topic that has everyone debating about 6 already. I'm just throwing my opinion out real quick.

I think Leon's campaign in 6 was awesome. Especially in coop. I feel it was just a great, all-around RE experience and the fact you could play it coop was the cherry on top.

It's not even all that short either (just Leon's campaign) if you compare it to past RE campaigns.

That said, I think all the other campaigns are complete trash. They are seriously bad. So bad, I think a lot of people didn't even notice Leon's campaign wasn't nearly as rushed and awful. I think RE6 would've actually gotten a much better reception if it would've only had Leon's campaign and none of the other ones.

Basically I'm saying, in my opinion, every campaign in 6, other than Leon's, was so bad, the totally not so bad (in my opinion) and in some ways quite good campaign (in my opinion) that was Leon's, got completely over looked by a lot of people.

That's all. Feel free to bash me and tell me how stupid I am now. Good day.
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon

User Info: weekoldhotdog

weekoldhotdog
4 weeks ago#2
You think fighting a T Rex in Resident Evil was great? Yeeeeeeesh!
Y helo thar buttsecks

User Info: krono069

krono069
4 weeks ago#3
weekoldhotdog posted...

Not any weirder than some of the bosses in 4...
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon

User Info: weekoldhotdog

weekoldhotdog
4 weeks ago#4
krono069 posted...
weekoldhotdog posted...

Not any weirder than some of the bosses in 4...

Yeah, okay.

/walks away whistling
Y helo thar buttsecks

User Info: Mimura

Mimura
4 weeks ago#5
There's a lot of people who agree with you concerning the Leon campaign, myself included!

There is nothing wrong with enjoying a game that is considered "bad" or whatever! I have plenty of guilty pleasures, and I have no problem admitting them..........because it's a video game, and if anyone gets bent out of shape over them...........oh yeah I'm in gamefaqs, the land of nerd rage over the most trivial of things!
"Perhaps f*** off might be too kind."

User Info: porhawj2012

porhawj2012
4 weeks ago#6
Ewww RE 6 is worst RE game ever i played on ps3 version.. too much action style and too much fighting including punch, kick against enemies and zombies especially Leon's campigan beside Chris/Piers and Sherry/Jake.. it was not fun game for me to play

User Info: Phil_Resch

Phil_Resch
4 weeks ago#7
Not going to bash you, I (kind of) liked RE6 myself. It was an average game and, despite its flaws, I found it overall enjoyable.

I just don't agree on Leon's campaign being the best and the others being trash. Leon's first two chapters are very strong, but the middle chapters are meh and it only gets better towards the end. The campaign I liked the most was Chris': it doesn't have chapters as good as Leon's first two, but it's more consistent in its overall quality and pacing. It's also the campaign with the most action, which is the kind of gameplay which works best with RE6, seeing as it is - at its core - a third person shooter.

Jake was hit an miss and Ada is the only truly unbearable campaign, IMO.
Google is your friend, use it.

User Info: TheRob

TheRob
4 weeks ago#8
I thought RE6 was hot garbage overall, even if I try to ignore the fact that it's supposed to be an RE game, it's just not a good game on it's own even.
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!! 'B-|

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
4 weeks ago#9
Kicking Zombies in the face along with a friend is awesome though.
So why we exist? What happens when we stop existing?

User Info: mert20004

mert20004
4 weeks ago#10
I really like re6 too but unlike you; ı think all 4 campaigns are pretty good action horror experiences just like re4 and re5. As if that's not unpopular enough; ı think it's the best one in the series.
A re fan that has a lot of unpopular opinions about the re franchise.
https://www.biohaze.com/forum/1996-2017/review-about-the-re-games
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I know a lot of people hate 6, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but...
  • Topic Archived