• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Poll: What did you like most from what you saw in the demo?

User Info: FranciscoGamer9

FranciscoGamer9
4 weeks ago#1
Poll: What did you like most from what you saw in the demo? - Results (51 votes)
The atmosphere
35.29% (18 votes)
The graphics
3.92% (2 votes)
The zombies
9.8% (5 votes)
The music and sound effects
1.96% (1 vote)
how scary it was
1.96% (1 vote)
The weapons
0% (0 votes)
The attention to detail
29.41% (15 votes)
level design
3.92% (2 votes)
The gore, blood splattering everywhere combined with awesome sound effects
13.73% (7 votes)
Other
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I loved the gore and sound effects. I play on my PC with surround sound headphones and WOW is it great haha.
No thanks Bro!

User Info: Windy_Thunderst

Windy_Thunderst
4 weeks ago#2
I voted attention to detail. It's incredible artwork. Whenever I see stuff like this, I can't get over how talented some people are to create stuff like this.

User Info: Terenigma

Terenigma
4 weeks ago#3
Honestly for me it was the level design, like i know they are remaking the game but i fully expected to not overly recognise some of the areas but i absolutely did with almost every area i went to. Like the save room next to the staircase is such a memorable area but the one that got me the most nostalgic was the office. I have such a vivid memory of the zombie waking up there so i knew EXACTLY what to expect the second i entered that room and as expected, it happened!

I'm genuinely excited about playing the game on release. It looks fun as hell and something i will never get tired of, RE7 did a good job of bringing the game to next gen graphics but it lacked any sort of zombie killing fun. I feel like this game will bring it all back and be a blast to play through.
Terenigma on Monster hunter 3U
Terenigma on Monster hunter 4U

User Info: lightthefuse

lightthefuse
4 weeks ago#4
Since this is my first RE game, I liked the zombies the most, as well as the creepy atmosphere. It was really dark, and it was difficult to see unless you turn on the lights. It gives you that anxious feeling that something might sneak up on you at any second. I also love that the zombies lay there for about a minute or until you want passed them and then they continue to pursue. The zombies play dead sometimes and that now gives me a sense of urgency to shoot a bullet in their heads or knife them just to make sure. I love that.

User Info: PKRockin531

PKRockin531
4 weeks ago#5
The level design/attention to detail both. I was basically a tourist sightseeing like "oh I know that place!" coming across places like the Press room, the balcony breaking in the library, I was loving it.

User Info: ssringo

ssringo
4 weeks ago#6
Voted atmosphere. Mostly because my first time through I tried looking at a lot of stuff and nearly ran out of time before even getting to the stairs. Didn't feel like creating a bunch of accounts to keep slowly making my way through the limited area so I just played like normal the second time through. Thus, atmosphere was what I liked most.

Damn timer...
Hi

User Info: lapot1

lapot1
4 weeks ago#7
I voted attention to detail because I felt that to be the closest to an "everything" option. The feeling that I've been here before but playing in 3D makes a world of difference not to mention hpw gorgeous everything looks.

I loved every minute I played and can't wait to play more.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 weeks ago#8
Everything.

Yes, I’m gonna be that guy and say everything. So far this game is everything I hoped it would be. Now I’m just waiting to play the full game and see how they handled Hunk.
When your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone. Ash to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
4 weeks ago#9
That despite the changes it still felt like Resident Evil 2.
PLAYING - Borderlands 2 (PS4), Tales of Vesperia DE (PS4), Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo (multiple accounts) (PS4/PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: BIack_Dynamite

BIack_Dynamite
4 weeks ago#10
The gore is by far the most impressive aspect of it. And the way the RPD is different but also very recognizable like the Remake mansion.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Poll: What did you like most from what you saw in the demo?
  • Topic Archived