• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. So after the demo, what did you think?

User Info: BlackStarLord

BlackStarLord
4 weeks ago#1
Loved the atmosphere its Definitely a day one for me. I might pick up the special for that leon case. Iv been needing that zombie itch especially with the Last of us 2, Dying Light 2, Dead Island 2 coming man i could go on...but there's a zombie scratching at my door
*pumps shotgun*
Their back boys

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
4 weeks ago#2
Leon case?
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: Goingghost88

Goingghost88
4 weeks ago#3
I was even more amazed than I was expecting, and I was already crazy excited so that bad was set reeeeally high.

What won me over the most was how fun it is to shoot away at zombies and just see their bodies totally fall apart depending where you shoot them, and the gore was beyond impressive.

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 weeks ago#4
Loved it. Only have two major issues:

1. lack of guide/information on interacting objects.

2. having to retrieve knife after using it on zombies.
Don't need sharingan to see this.

User Info: Espo775

Espo775
4 weeks ago#5
1. I don’t like the whole, it’s always dark, here’s a flashlight thing. Didn’t like it in re7 and don’t like it here. One of my favorite, most nostalgic parts of the game is walking around slowly and seeing everything etc.

2. The controls aren’t terrible, but give me back the prerendered backgrounds and the tank controls/auto aim. I’m old school I guess

User Info: Katon

Katon
4 weeks ago#6
I loved it. I already had it preordered, but if I didn’t, that demo would have sold me on it.
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

User Info: TMStar

TMStar
4 weeks ago#7
I pre-ordered the game as soon as I was able, and this demo only confirmed that I made the right choice. If you want tank controls and pre-rendered backgrounds, that game already exists. And you can play it right now anytime you want.
PSN - TMStar03
"Men willingly believe in what they wish"

User Info: Artha_Penn

Artha_Penn
4 weeks ago#8
Definitly Glad I got it on Xbox with all the rest of the resident Evil's so far. WIsh I still had my PS1 and 2, though for the original discs.
Everyone can use a little brother.-Lance Penn
Xbox Live GamerTag and PSN Name: KatoriaTheRed

User Info: RyuuHou83

RyuuHou83
4 weeks ago#9
I want to play more already dammit.

User Info: redorblue88

redorblue88
4 weeks ago#10
good_tobi posted...
Loved it. Only have two major issues:

1. lack of guide/information on interacting objects.

2. having to retrieve knife after using it on zombies.

I'll never understand gamers wanting to simplify already fairly simplistic and realistic game mechanics. I like the knife mechanic, it's just one more variable in the players control that adds up and is the difference between basic games (COD) and more complex/interesting games.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. So after the demo, what did you think?
  • Topic Archived