• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. What score you think RE2 remake is?

User Info: Epyonwings

Epyonwings
4 weeks ago#1
What review will it be? high? or low? - Results (42 votes)
7.14% (3 votes)
19.05% (8 votes)
21.43% (9 votes)
23.81% (10 votes)
23.81% (10 votes)
4.76% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Have fun when RE2 comes out.
Time waits for no one.
http://dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
4 weeks ago#2
I don't go by numerical scores. They're a terrible system to rate games. People just shove everything into the 8-10 categories and treat everything below that as 'it sucks'.

Plus, mainstream review outlets have repeatedly demonstrated not to be very knowledgeable when it comes to certain genres like fighting games or survival horror games. They'll typically just toss high scores on something that has high production values and isn't a broken mess.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
4 weeks ago#3
I'm surprised no one has voted for 10.

I'd probably say 9.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
4 weeks ago#4
Suspiria posted...
I don't go by numerical scores. They're a terrible system to rate games. People just shove everything into the 8-10 categories and treat everything below that as 'it sucks'.

Plus, mainstream review outlets have repeatedly demonstrated not to be very knowledgeable when it comes to certain genres like fighting games or survival horror games. They'll typically just toss high scores on something that has high production values and isn't a broken mess.

YouTube "reviews" are worse.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: cyclops10

cyclops10
4 weeks ago#5
Im guessing it will be a solid 8.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. What score you think RE2 remake is?
  • Topic Archived