• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. RE2 Remake Deluxe Edition

User Info: DspartaN026

DspartaN026
4 weeks ago#1
Is the Deluxe Edition worth it? I want to pre-order but it seems like all the DLC offers are costumes and the original soundtrack.
3DS 2767-2013-4076, XBL DspartaN868, msg for steam (Dota 2) and Wii U (SSB4 etc.)

User Info: CurrentBigThing

CurrentBigThing
4 weeks ago#2
To me, It's worth it just for the classic soundtrack.
Humans aren't Pokemon, black people don't evolve into white people when they reach a certain level - brolynick

User Info: inchun

inchun
4 weeks ago#3
CurrentBigThing posted...
To me, It's worth it just for the classic soundtrack.

This. I got it solely for the original soundtrack. The nostalgia is strong in me. I don't really care for everything else.

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
4 weeks ago#4
I am getting it for the DLC costumes and guns.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
4 weeks ago#5
I'd rather have the whole package, not a piece of it. Can't tell you it's worth it if I don't have the game already.
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1

User Info: Adyingod

Adyingod
4 weeks ago#6
Its only like 5 bucks more than standard edition which is already like 50 bucks anyway so why not?
I could be anybody, even you. Or them.

User Info: DspartaN026

DspartaN026
4 weeks ago#7
Ah ok, I guess it isn't that much more anyway and Capcom has been doing a good job recently so why not.

I've never played the original RE 2 (only beat RE 4 & 5 and played RE 0 & 3) so there is no nostalgia for me to speak of. Always wanted and thought they should do a zombie version using the mechanics of 4 though and that's what I got :D
3DS 2767-2013-4076, XBL DspartaN868, msg for steam (Dota 2) and Wii U (SSB4 etc.)

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
4 weeks ago#8
it's 70 bucks, more like 75 or so after tax.

sure it isn't cheap, but for ost, costumes, an guns, might aswell just get it.

plus if you get it from best buy you get a steelbook.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
4 weeks ago#9
There's no physical DE over here but we get the superior CE instead.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: blizzardrg

blizzardrg
4 weeks ago#10
Soundtracks come in different disk?

And what are the dlc guns ?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. RE2 Remake Deluxe Edition
  • Topic Archived