You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. can i just go guns blazin and kill all these f***ing zombies?

User Info: weeb98

weeb98
1 week ago#1
not really into conserving ammo and all that nonsense, i just want to shoot these motherf***ers

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
1 week ago#2
You can. Shoot them in the head and if you are a good shot you can exterminate all of them. Almost.
So why we exist? What happens when we stop existing?

User Info: Crimson_Storm

Crimson_Storm
1 week ago#3
Easy mode is your best bet, but I’m not 100% sure.

Why not play call of duty, uncharted or left 4 dead? It’s kind of weird to play games with gameplay you don’t like.
I'll never long for what might have been

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#4
Not sure what difficulty the demo is but the game is easy as f***. I only aim for the head, think I missed one shot cause the muthaf***a did a quick side move right when I was about to shoot. Got so much ammo left that I just ended up shooting up zombie corpses for fun before the the timer runs out.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

User Info: HaleyT

HaleyT
1 week ago#5
It might have rookie mode, like in the original.

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
1 week ago#6
No you can’t. This is survival horror not action.
I swear I'm not insane. Yeah, most likely not insane.

User Info: scarface_jr

scarface_jr
1 week ago#7
Crimson_Storm posted...
Easy mode is your best bet, but I’m not 100% sure.

Why not play call of duty, uncharted or left 4 dead? It’s kind of weird to play games with gameplay you don’t like.

Too be fair I can agree with TC. Sometimes i want too play the game as if I was sent too clean up the place. Kinda like Hunk 🤷‍♂ . I enjoy the RE gameplay but sometimes it's fun too rp different playthroughs
PSN:ItsJustJoker GT:The Suprise Van Don't Stop Bolieving http://i.imgur.com/Dvt6NvW.jpg.

User Info: King_Ludd

King_Ludd
1 week ago#8
Unlock the super weapons. The original has an infinite gatling gun. Maybe this one has it as well.

User Info: Axl_Red

Axl_Red
1 week ago#9
Play on PC and use cheatengine. Then go Rambo on all the zombies. You won't be trapped in a city with zombies, they will be trapped in a city with you.

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
1 week ago#10
You could but not recommended, it takes 10 bullets to down a zombie and 4 headshot to down a zombie so pick your poison
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. can i just go guns blazin and kill all these f***ing zombies?