• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. This game might be the third best resident evil game

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#1
They put a lot of work on this s*** no doubt but there's a good f***ing chance it could be the third best resident evil game in the franchise.

Best resident evil game is resident evil 6 with the most characters, scenarios, content, badass mutations, fun ass co op, extra modes, and epic story real talk.

Second best would be re7 cause the gameplay may be had been whack but the 1st person vr really bump that s*** high up you know what I'm saying.

Third spot is a hard choice between resident evil 5 and resident evil 2 remake but I'll see what's up when I finally play the s*** on the release date.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

User Info: Toan

Toan
1 week ago#2
And TC has finally been 100% confirmed as a troll.

No more posts guys
1499 "Kick traps to disable them."
Unbound-King "Tried that once, doesn't work. Still continued to dress like a girl..."

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 week ago#3
I highly doubt it'll be better than REmake or Code Veronica. Or the original RE2.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
Obvious troll topic. Try to be a little more subtle next time.
"No matter the man, we all wear masks... Either on our faces or over our hearts." - Godot
PS4: Alien_Carnage|XBL: Alien Genesis|PC: Beautiful Mourning

User Info: Cercueil

Cercueil
1 week ago#5
Toan posted...

No more posts guys

I thought this was known, isn't he a lightning alt?
Inquisitor of the Chapterhouse of Inquisition

User Info: bhamacuk

bhamacuk
1 week ago#6
6 was very divisive, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

7 I like too but in retrospect it is resident evil in name only. It could've stood on it's own as a new IP.

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#7
@Toan

@Dark_Knight_Yuber

How the f*** am I a troll? You trippin cause you just a hater that can't stand a guy that keeps it real. Resident evil 6 had the most scenarios, most characters, most mutations. only game where two legends like Chris and Leon meets. Y'all can't deny this s*** so get yo f***ing accusation outta here.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#8
edward18 posted...
I highly doubt it'll be better than REmake or Code Veronica. Or the original RE2.

I'm sure most people will see re6 and 7 as being way better than those old outdated s***s homie.

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#9
Cercueil posted...
Toan posted...

No more posts guys

I thought this was known, isn't he a lightning alt?

I'm nobody's alt, look at my account date and karma before you make up some bulls*** on a brotha

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#10
bhamacuk posted...
6 was very divisive, but I enjoyed it for what it was.

7 I like too but in retrospect it is resident evil in name only. It could've stood on it's own as a new IP.

I'll agree with you to some degree homie, re7 had none of the old characters and it was pretty different but man the vr and 1st person just makes it dope as f***. Most of them folks here ain't never play that in vr.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. This game might be the third best resident evil game
  • Topic Archived