• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I hope in the end we get overpowered weapons to play through the game again.

User Info: Thiel1989

Thiel1989
2 months ago#1
After it's been all said and done, I hope when we clear the game once or twice or doing a certain challenge we'll unlock some ridiculous weapons or cheats to play through the whole game again for fun.
Like the infinite launcher or the homing laser cannon thing from RE4. Probably the best part of games like this imo.
MSI Intel H81 LGA 1150 Motherboard | i7 4790K | GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB | 16GB RAM | Windows 7

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
2 months ago#2
laser gun was a cool weapon in re4.

but yeah probably nothing that good here.

maybe the gatling gun or infinite launcher.

just like the og had.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: ottselmaster

ottselmaster
2 months ago#3
New game plus to please!
It wasent just killed, it was MURDERED!!

User Info: GradeABrassiere

GradeABrassiere
2 months ago#4
The gatling gun is confirmed. In the original, you need to complete senario 2 under 2.5 hours without saving. The best but most difficult to unlock.

Hope its better this time.
La Brassiere

User Info: DoctorLeroy

DoctorLeroy
2 months ago#5
Yes, absolutely. I loved beating the old games with certain requirements to unlock weapons to beat it again. RE7 did a good job of returning to this so I have faith this game will, too.

User Info: ZenTen

ZenTen
2 months ago#6
I could run both with limited ammo just under 2h. Well worth it.
Praise kekistan! Blood for the blood god
!Hate Speech is protected by the 1A!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. I hope in the end we get overpowered weapons to play through the game again.
  • Topic Archived