• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wild361

wild361
1 week ago#11
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Suspiria posted...
No, thanks. If you're not going to do a remake right, don't do it at all.

Capcom have done remakes very well though. First one was a masterpiece. This one looks great.

This.

I'd love an updated version of RE3 as well.
The Voice of Reason

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
1 week ago#12
It's R3make, TC. And yes it's already being made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D809OzU42Wo

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
1 week ago#13
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Suspiria posted...

Capcom have done remakes very well though. First one was a masterpiece. This one looks great.

RE1 remake was great. This looks terrible and not like Resident Evil at all. This is NOT how you do a remake of RE2. I didn't even think RE2 needed a remake, but if you're going to do it anyway, you need to do it right.

This is more rehashing of the crappy RE4 framework with RE7's terrible character models and animations.

User Info: projektpete

projektpete
1 week ago#14
Suspiria posted...
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Suspiria posted...

RE1 remake was great. This looks terrible and not like Resident Evil at all. This is NOT how you do a remake of RE2. I didn't even think RE2 needed a remake, but if you're going to do it anyway, you need to do it right.

This is more rehashing of the crappy RE4 framework with RE7's terrible character models and animations.

I love the direction, personally. I am just glad to get the old staples back.... T-virus, Raccoon City, etc.

That said, there are some definite flaws going on. Marvin's facial animations look a bit... strange. Like his infection is crossfaded with magic mushrooms...
They say you are what you eat.
Well that's funny.... I don't recall eating a ****ing legend....

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
1 week ago#15
Suspiria posted...
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Suspiria posted...

You are fast getting boring. Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than relentlesly post s***e about something you evidently don't like?
PLAYING - Borderlands 2 (PS4), Tales of Vesperia DE (PS4), Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo (multiple accounts) (PS4/PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: TrashPandaJedi

TrashPandaJedi
1 week ago#16
I wonder what they would do with Nemesis in remake. His constant stalking was somewhat interesting and sometimes annoying mechanic
"Switch online is more reliable than PS4 online" - NintendoGamer83
People who disagree: 253

User Info: bhamacuk

bhamacuk
1 week ago#17
@Suspiria, ha! Nice one, you nearly had me there.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
1 week ago#18
SSJ_Jin posted...
It's R3make, TC. And yes it's already being made.

seems to be the case.

they know we want that s***.

also pretty sure re2 will sell like hot cakes.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: SLUM_KING

SLUM_KING
1 week ago#19
Put these remake bulls***s on hold and focus more on the goods. I want resident evil 8 and 9 to be out asap and give them back the resident evil prime style of 6 and 1st person that again just like 7. 1st person with resident evil 6's style of gameplay and content level, man s*** would be the bomb real talk.
I'm mutha****ing faithless, aitheist, racist, faceless, ageless, shapeless. Mind elevates into stages I'm weightless

User Info: vettefreak

vettefreak
1 week ago#20
Thanks for the info folks. Greatly appreciated!
Happy to know it’s a serious possibility.
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can? They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines?"
  • Topic Archived