• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: vettefreak

vettefreak
1 week ago#1
I’m certain this has been discussed before...but is this a thing?
A quick google brought up “rumors” and a few YouTube videos saying “confirmed”.
I’d die a little....
RE3 was my first (favorite) RE game when I was 6/7. Like many of you, the franchise got me into zombies, gore, horror...all that good stuff...along with Jill! Mmmm...my first ever crush! Oh the memories XD
Those sexy pointy, pixely breasts...her flowing block of hair LMAO!
Aaaand then there’s Nemesis...and his tentacles.... o.O
All joking aside, he was and is my favorite antagonist. Smart, brutal, fast, and an unrelenting bad ass! Scared the hell out of my younger self MANY TIMES OVER. Just hearing his deep, gutteral “STARS” immediately after closing a door behind you sent literal chills up and down my spine. Then his music would set in.
Simply amazing foe to do battle with. I still listen to the soundtrack every now and then just for nostalgia purposes. Still get those chills when his track comes up.
Anyway...if anyone here has info of ANY kind, that would be monumentally appreciated! This would be almost Nirvana for me!

Side question: Anyone here been around long? I haven’t perused an RE board since Resident Evil 5 was the hot topic of discussion. It being racist, Jill being dead, all those ridiculous things. Just curious. Thanks again folks! Have a fantastic day everyone!
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can? They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines?"

User Info: bhamacuk

bhamacuk
1 week ago#2
I remember when RE3 came out and was impressed by the improved graphics and animation.

Claire seemed more realistic with smoother skin texture, she could run up and down steps seamlessly and the on screen zombie count was massively increased.

It was definitely a step up from previous.

I remember coming home with it after buying it day 1 from gamestation (rip). Pushing my little son in a pram, the game dangling from the handle bar.

Fast forward ha ha...

User Info: porhawj2012

porhawj2012
1 week ago#3
bhamacuk posted...
I remember when RE3 came out and was impressed by the improved graphics and animation.

Claire seemed more realistic with smoother skin texture, she could run up and down steps seamlessly and the on screen zombie count was massively increased.

I remember coming home with it after buying it day 1 from gamestation (rip). Pushing my little son in a pram, the game dangling from the handle bar.

Fast forward ha ha...

Claire ? you mean Jill Valentine in RE 3 ?

User Info: projektpete

projektpete
1 week ago#4
It isn't yet but likely will be. Capcom has said they're now looking into more remakes of the classic series because of the reception RE2 has gotten.

They'll probably make 8 first, though, so I would imagine if they do make it, it's at least 3-5 years off still...
They say you are what you eat.
Well that's funny.... I don't recall eating a ****ing legend....

User Info: porhawj2012

porhawj2012
1 week ago#5
projektpete posted...
It isn't yet but likely will be. Capcom has said they're now looking into more remakes of the classic series because of the reception RE2 has gotten.

They'll probably make 8 first, though, so I would imagine if they do make it, it's at least 3-5 years off still...

RE 3 Remake would be likely out in 2022 for PS5, xbox two

User Info: DigitalMorph

DigitalMorph
1 week ago#6
At first I thought they would do re8 and rev3 before r3make, but if this game sells enough, I can see them riding rhe hype train and going straight to r3make
The Disco Biscuits are the best band ever

User Info: Suspiria

Suspiria
1 week ago#7
No, thanks. If you're not going to do a remake right, don't do it at all.

User Info: projektpete

projektpete
1 week ago#8
porhawj2012 posted...
projektpete posted...

RE 3 Remake would be likely out in 2022 for PS5, xbox two

Probably
They say you are what you eat.
Well that's funny.... I don't recall eating a ****ing legend....

User Info: vettefreak

vettefreak
1 week ago#9
bhamacuk posted...

Fast forward ha ha...

Way to put everything in perspective for me 🥺
I despise nostalgia and adore it in the same hand...I miss my fat TV (with broken remote), my PS1 (lid wouldn’t always close), my little “back room/game room”(stunk of BO), my grandparents house (where this took place), and grandparents themselves...goddamn nostalgia to hell!
I apologize for making it so personal. But, you bringing up your son, and the 90s, etc...it hit me hard and brought it back to me...Thank you so much!
I haven’t thought about that little room, my PS1, or my grandparents in a very long time, thank you 🖤
"Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can? They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines?"

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
1 week ago#10
Suspiria posted...
No, thanks. If you're not going to do a remake right, don't do it at all.

Capcom have done remakes very well though. First one was a masterpiece. This one looks great.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
  • Topic Archived