• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is the demo out?

User Info: LaKost117

LaKost117
1 week ago#11
Toan posted...
Rizeroth posted...
WitchTrialz posted...
The demo will be up until January 31st. You’ve got 30 mins to play then it’s unplayable.

No one knows when it will be up. I’m on eastern time zone, stuff like this usually drops 10 am to 12:00 for me. Could be earlier though, could be later.

January 31st?

He was being sarcastic

I’m confused on the “January 31st?” Plus confused on “he is being sarcastic.” The demo is available till Jan 31st to download. So I must be missing something.
If all seems dire, seek a bonfire.

User Info: wild361

wild361
1 week ago#12
Thankfully XBL updates at midnight. Played it last night, and it was quite terrifying! Looking forward to doing again on the Pro to see if there are any new bells and whistles graphically.
The Voice of Reason

User Info: Cobra1010

Cobra1010
1 week ago#13
Rizeroth posted...
Cobra1010 posted...
You go to games then demo.

If you're on steam though, you have a middle finger up your ass. They are releasing it at 10am in San Francisco time. So half of the world would be the 12th by then and around 6-7pm in europe.

So what would be that on NY time? 10am?

Hey your the american, you should know better than me. But i guess NY is 3 hours ahead of San francisco? So it will be 1pm for you.
GG Riot - http://i.imgur.com/PinGPhR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
1 week ago#14
LaKost117 posted...
Toan posted...
Rizeroth posted...
WitchTrialz posted...
The demo will be up until January 31st. You’ve got 30 mins to play then it’s unplayable.

No one knows when it will be up. I’m on eastern time zone, stuff like this usually drops 10 am to 12:00 for me. Could be earlier though, could be later.

January 31st?

He was being sarcastic

I’m confused on the “January 31st?” Plus confused on “he is being sarcastic.” The demo is available till Jan 31st to download. So I must be missing something.

It'll be available for everyone to download until Jan 31st.

But then once you do, and start it, the timer of 30 minutes counts down and once you're out of time, the demo will lock you out and you can't play it anymore (on that account).
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

LaKost117
1 week ago#15
zombie_basher13 posted...
LaKost117 posted...
Toan posted...
Rizeroth posted...
WitchTrialz posted...

January 31st?

He was being sarcastic

But then once you do, and start it, the timer of 30 minutes counts down and once you're out of time, the demo will lock you out and you can't play it anymore (on that account).

This is hard to convey in text without sounding like an ass, I know that. I was confused why the other posters wrote the “January 31st?” and “He was being sarcastic.”

Addition: Thank you for being helpful though to others who wouldn’t know that.

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
1 week ago#16
Oh right, yeah I agree I don't get that part either.
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: WitchTrialz

WitchTrialz
1 week ago#17
LaKost117 posted...
LaKost117 posted...
Toan posted...
Rizeroth posted...
WitchTrialz posted...

January 31st?

He was being sarcastic

This is hard to convey in text without sounding like an ass, I know that. I was confused why the other posters wrote the “January 31st?” and “He was being sarcastic.”

Wut? I was just trying to be helpful, lol

User Info: RNA_v1a

RNA_v1a
1 week ago#18
wild361 posted...
Thankfully XBL updates at midnight. Played it last night, and it was quite terrifying! Looking forward to doing again on the Pro to see if there are any new bells and whistles graphically.

Bells and whistles over the X? Not likely.

LaKost117
1 week ago#19
WitchTrialz posted...
LaKost117 posted...
LaKost117 posted...
Toan posted...
Rizeroth posted...
WitchTrialz posted...

January 31st?

He was being sarcastic

Lol, I was meaning the others in the quote. Not you @WitchTrialz. I wasn’t even trying to be a jerk to those posters I just didn’t understand their responses to your post. Darn, trying to convey anything through text is booty.

User Info: Rizeroth

Rizeroth
1 week ago#20
WitchTrialz posted...
LaKost117 posted...
LaKost117 posted...
Toan posted...
Rizeroth posted...
WitchTrialz posted...

January 31st?

He was being sarcastic

No, i got that. Thnx.
Zelda is a freaking NINJA!!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Is the demo out?
  • Topic Archived