• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. New vid of claire (spoilers for some)

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
2 months ago#11
So save rooms are only on lock down when Mr X isn't about then. Will make those sections proper tense then.
PLAYING - Borderlands 2 (PS4), Tales of Vesperia DE (PS4), Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo (multiple accounts) (PS4/PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: Growshroom

Growshroom
2 months ago#12
Mr X's Big Daddy style bootsteps are amazing sound design. They announce his presence constantly and really communicate the inevitability of him finding you.
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more

User Info: shinefist101

shinefist101
2 months ago#13
WitchTrialz posted...
Goldsickle posted...
Taking the G+B+R herbs mix will reduce damage and protect from poison temporarily.
There will be a shield icon on the bottom right of the screen to show how long the effect lasts.

That is a MUCH better use for blue herbs

This is similar to the defence coins or secrets of defence scroll in RE7. Except its not permanent and you cant block in RE2.

I like these changes.

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
2 months ago#14
KOTRwhoops posted...
So save rooms are only on lock down when Mr X isn't about then. Will make those sections proper tense then.

This doesn't mean those are actually safe rooms, nor is it the first time enemies have appeared in rooms with typewriters/item boxes.

I wouldn't jump to false conclusions.
Z370 | i7 8700 | Cryorig M9i | EVGA GTX 1080ti | EVGA GS 650w | 16GB DDR4 | WDB 3TB |500GB SSD | Toshiba 500GB | Challenger S | VS XG2703-GS | LG 27UD68 |

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
2 months ago#15
Sir_Haxor posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...

This doesn't mean those are actually safe rooms, nor is it the first time enemies have appeared in rooms with typewriters/item boxes.

I wouldn't jump to false conclusions.

Not jumping to conclusions, just speculating based on the info we have.
PLAYING - Borderlands 2 (PS4), Tales of Vesperia DE (PS4), Resident Evil 2 1-Shot Demo (multiple accounts) (PS4/PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. New vid of claire (spoilers for some)
  • Topic Archived